PDA

View Full Version : abouth the march restart

TheOne
12-24-2016, 10:17 AM
I think the scroll up and down is little destroy the farm part at server :) in my opinion will be at next restart to be more runewords with more varriable and remove the scroll's up and down ... this will make "hr" not onnly ber's +

thank you

Eric
12-24-2016, 12:17 PM
The scroll up costs gold and is a very good idea, maybe the scroll down should cost gold also? If so it can't be much at all. I don't think getting rid of them will do much good as they have helped many people since they have been implemented

Lucid
12-24-2016, 12:22 PM
Runewords need a buff to compare with the new rares and vanilla uniqs. The only real runewords i would use are last wish and deadeye. Maybe one or two more but rares are so strong now...

I hope its going to be like last ladder, no highrunes at the vendors for the first week. And the scrolls are obviously too good for the first week(s) too, yes.

LordManhammer
12-24-2016, 01:21 PM
Infernal chests need to be removed from the vendor for the first week as well.

TheOne
12-24-2016, 02:58 PM
Runewords need a buff to compare with the new rares and vanilla uniqs. The only real runewords i would use are last wish and deadeye. Maybe one or two more but rares are so strong now...

I hope its going to be like last ladder, no highrunes at the vendors for the first week. And the scrolls are obviously too good for the first week(s) too, yes.

i was mean to remove for ever this scrolls xD or make a price x3-4 times more hight .... like 400 gold for up and 250 for down but will be a pay for winn xD
to play without those scrolls in " hr's" will enter more then BER JAH CHAM ZOD TOR XER right ? ohm are a hr too... Lo are same .... but nah xD some greedy prefer to play with word's ... and first hr at Annihilus server is BER ... lolz ^^

with no scrolls will be more hard 2 make this ugly difference bettween lvl of hr's. i hope u was understood my point ... we need more activity ... not lammers xD

Mephisto
12-24-2016, 03:15 PM
At one point where there was no scrolls at all. People only wanted Xer...
And most of the games i saw, u were asking Ber+ only, so stop this ''greedy'' talk please, its annoying!

Scorchz
12-24-2016, 03:22 PM
Ty meph , i also wonder where he get his 30k gold prolly sold a cow set hehe

acyroma
12-24-2016, 03:42 PM
Both game and myself have addressed this on more than one occasion, no matter what we do there will always only be a few runes that are desirable. Before we added the scrolls i got constant complaints that zod/cham were 100% useless, and people wouldn't even pick them up.

You also have to keep in mind that we added 2 new high runes at the top end (tor and xer) so obviously the ones that were at the low end are no longer considered high runes.

Thor
12-24-2016, 03:59 PM
I think the scroll up and down is little destroy the farm part at server :) in my opinion will be at next restart to be more runewords with more varriable and remove the scroll's up and down ... this will make "hr" not onnly ber's +

thank you

How on earth did you get thirty thousand gold?

Scorchz
12-24-2016, 04:33 PM
I don't know he climb that fast, he prolly sold items at crazy price , but who thats the question

TheOne
12-25-2016, 02:43 AM
:) u talk at my sold activity.... but when each of u ask a crazzy price ? a ? well nwm ...

Thor ... i was kill Michael Jackson and got this gold ... if i was not use the gold..... because i was got much more but i was use in alchemy .... + some... ppl talk abouth me i am greedy ^^ nah xD i not see some1 give free a 20 20 10 explozion anni free xD and manny others thing's ... if i not give of one of u this mean i am greedy ?^^ nah .... i play like comunity play ....
aaa and btw .... when u was sold me... that... LK boots .... dear Joe .... remeber... what u was told me ? :D when i was try 2 offer Lo and Sur ? :P "them are not hr's " so... this was at first month AFTER restart..... is eazzy 2 see other's ppl mistake ... and is much more eazzy 2 judge some1 ... anyway :) i am what i am .... and no1 will change me... i am a gammer ^^ not a.... old gramma wich like to spell rummors... and... envy ideeas... and stop talk abouth me.. because i was NEVER talk abouth each of u ...

if u wanna respect... then SHARE what do u wanna get... do not think if i am with this bad english i am a noobie too ^^ remeber this ^^

bgtomsk
12-25-2016, 03:24 AM

Lampogriz
12-25-2016, 04:53 AM
what the fuck i just read

LordManhammer
12-25-2016, 09:54 AM
I give it a perfect 5 out of 7.

Forty
12-26-2016, 12:58 PM
whether he received the gold trading or donating, i dont think its anyones call to judge him~ i personally have not had any bad experiences playing with any players everyone has been cool as ice, so it surprises me to see this here...

xxkix
12-28-2016, 02:23 PM
yes it is a shame on all parts this is way off topic lets get back on the purpose here

southheaven
12-31-2016, 12:49 AM
i think i might be gay now

LordManhammer
12-31-2016, 01:14 AM
i think i might be gay now

There's only one way to find out!

Addah
01-01-2017, 11:38 AM
If Scroll to downgrade runes cost gold it should be maybe x5 for 1 gold

This is the best way for a middle-ground I think

Just out of principle people won't want to spend 0.2 of 1 gold coin to downgrade a rune, so it will give value to lower runes but still keeping it very easy to downgrade

P.S. This title is very click-baity