PDA

View Full Version : Vengeance pala ideas?

sirlancelot
01-09-2017, 04:09 AM
Hi all.ive got some questions about vengeance: it was designed to Be dividend info 2builds?Light build ore magic build?Ive tester and IT arena to have the same effect with tfury and heavens wrath vs mobs,Tho with tfury i get higher dmg with heavens i get -magic rez. Some gear suggestions?Also skill points suggestions?so far its been a fun build but need to improve.

Lucid
01-09-2017, 05:50 AM
When i had my light vengeance/foh pala ive been with tfufy and light horads.

I used leorics folly to get tanky skelletons, havent even skilled blessed hammer (because that just buffs the magic dmg of vengeance), 20 veng, 20 foh, 20 holy shock if im right, because its foh synergie and 1 into searing light to buff the little magic damage if some monsters had high lite resists. Rest into resist fire/light/cold because every second skillpoint gives +1 maxres.

For trash you just use vengeance, for bosses that like to hit harder, ive summoned some skelletons and used foh

Lucid
01-09-2017, 05:52 AM
The aura is ofcourse conviction. I had that on my anni so i havent skilled it at all :P 1 pt. Should be enough to get conviction to lvl 25 which is maximum youll need

sirlancelot
01-09-2017, 06:15 AM
can holy bold kill anything?

Lucid
01-09-2017, 07:06 AM
I dont know :P

if you think about the bolts, coming out from FoH, then not. They are still the old version, that just damages undeads

Ukon
01-09-2017, 07:57 AM
Holy bolt damages undead

Lucid
01-09-2017, 08:03 AM
The standart holy bolt that is in the skilltree damages all monsters since a few patches.

The holy bolts that are coming with FoH, just deal damage to undead. Still im not sure what a holy bolt paladin would look like xD maybe its working for singletarget, but never for area damage.

rrra
01-09-2017, 07:16 PM
from 4.0 patch notes
"Paladin

• Holy Bolt now hits all targets, not just undead."

I've done a holy bolt pally in anni ironman before. I haven't tried maxing it out and synergizing it yet though.

Brimstonejack
01-09-2017, 07:20 PM
Using Heaven's Fury and corrupt SS together means that you'll get a massive rain of lvl 60 FOH from the corrupt SS proc when struck.