PDA

View Full Version : crucible team for newbs

jurat
01-15-2017, 02:45 PM
just looking for people to run cruci with since its not a soloable thing right now unless you have the highest end game gear possible(even than still nearly impossible.) plus it drops items that are necessary for certain builds to be viable but newbs cant really get there if you know what i mean so lets work together towards on goal.

rattan
01-15-2017, 04:26 PM
I'm pretty sure you can solo it without endgame gear, unless you consider nat set with a raven+soj as endgame. In that case you stand correct.

Eric
01-15-2017, 04:28 PM
Jurat I'll run some with ya, but robin is right you don't need end game gear, you just need max resist, sorb and sumons

jurat
01-15-2017, 04:51 PM
cant make it past lvl 10 for some reason. have max res deadly sin sword azmo armor cons rings corrupt shako you know the likes for a phys smiter. also same goes for with my wind dudu. excerpt no FM sanc balance and emblem.but got cor ss tyreal arm and doom(i think thats its name. cheap FM)

Eric
01-15-2017, 04:53 PM
cant make it past lvl 10 for some reason. have max res deadly sin sword azmo armor cons rings corrupt shako you know the likes for a phys smiter

Oh a smiter probably won't ever make it, you really need something that has distance, or a ww sin. Smiter is too single target to make it through.

jurat
01-15-2017, 04:56 PM
Oh a smiter probably won't ever make it, you really need something that has distance, or a ww sin. Smiter is too single target to make it through.

that explains it. cuz everything is easy for me except this. just killing speed is slow with mobs

Eric
01-15-2017, 05:03 PM
that explains it. cuz everything is easy for me except this. just killing speed is slow with mobs
The whole thing is you need aoe and summons to make it, wind Druid is a good choice.
As long as you have all the res

jurat
01-15-2017, 05:07 PM
alright so my smiter is good than and doesnt need improvement. maybe if i wanted more killing speed yea but 1:30 min time rift is good enough for me xD. so if thats the case should i just stop using azmo arm on him and use tyreal instead because im only really using it for tele.

Eric
01-15-2017, 05:31 PM
Unless you're using flame horizon on smiter, i wouldn't use azmo armor

jurat
01-15-2017, 05:34 PM
gotcha

Lampogriz
01-15-2017, 11:28 PM
trang nec + aldurs dudu

Fitsu
01-15-2017, 11:56 PM
cant make it past lvl 10 for some reason. have max res deadly sin sword azmo armor cons rings corrupt shako you know the likes for a phys smiter. also same goes for with my wind dudu. excerpt no FM sanc balance and emblem.but got cor ss tyreal arm and doom(i think thats its name. cheap FM)

Little OT but... Since when did any of those items become not end game gear? Pretty sure Azmo armor is like, one of the most expensive single item pieces out. XD

jurat
01-16-2017, 04:00 PM
Little OT but... Since when did any of those items become not end game gear? Pretty sure Azmo armor is like, one of the most expensive single item pieces out. XD

its not end game if its not for your build xD