PDA

View Full Version : Earlier reset??

val
01-16-2017, 01:17 PM
What you think about that?

Mephisto
01-16-2017, 01:37 PM
Guys please know that Alex is working on alot of new content for the patch + reset, it takes time to create this content!
From what ive seen the next reset should be 23/24 February, thats only 5 weeks left :) !

Eric
01-16-2017, 01:39 PM
What you think about that?

This reset has been a bit longer, but from now on resent will be 6 months apart. But Meph is right, the content itself takes a while to produce.

Savior
01-16-2017, 05:01 PM
Patience... Patience... :)

val
01-16-2017, 11:20 PM
I dont think that the reset must be every 6 munths. А better option is to be determined by vote, cuz when you know the exact date mounth you just stop playing for the last 2 mounths.... witch kinda ruin the game experiance and the number of the community. Just make it bu voting system 70 % + 1 = reset

Game
01-17-2017, 12:15 AM
I dont think that the reset must be every 6 munths. А better option is to be determined by vote, cuz when you know the exact date mounth you just stop playing for the last 2 mounths.... witch kinda ruin the game experiance and the number of the community. Just make it bu voting system 70 % + 1 = reset

The date is pre-determined for a reason, we will not be changing it, otherwise a lot of the seasonal events would be right before a reset and be pointless.

val
01-17-2017, 04:55 AM
No hate but dont you think that if kept that way there will be no players to participate in the events.

Game
01-17-2017, 05:16 AM
No hate but dont you think that if kept that way there will be no players to participate in the events.

No, I don't think that, not even a little bit :( Why would I think that? We've held multiple polls about ladder lengths and around 6 months has ALWAYS been vastly the majority. Just because you have your own opinion, does not mean everyone else shares the same thought. You're asking for even sooner than 6 months? You're crazy.

val
01-17-2017, 05:37 AM
No, i dont think a sooner reset will be good, i think that whether there will be a reset should be voted.... thats what i think.... that why i said a vote system 70 % vote for ress... I believe that through this method the ress will be done naturally, cuz as you can see and i think you do the population on the server is kinda low, everyone is just waiting and thats a thing happening not from the past week.

I apologize if my words sound edifying due to poor English.

Game
01-17-2017, 05:47 AM
No, i dont think a sooner reset will be good, i think that whether there will be a reset should be voted.... thats what i think.... that why i said a vote system 70 % vote for ress... I believe that through this method the ress will be done naturally, cuz as you can see and i think you do the population on the server is kinda low, everyone is just waiting and thats a thing happening not from the past week.

I apologize if my words sound edifying due to poor English.

It's fine, no worries. I've been doing this for a while though, I didn't just pick 6 months out of nowhere, it is off statistics and experience, this will be the best for the server. The server will ALWAYS be slow a couple of weeks before a reset, no matter how soon or later it is there is nothing we can do to change that. We've had several votes for duration and 6 months always wins!

jurat
01-17-2017, 12:28 PM
six monthis is fine and as far as i can see there are some new players joining all the time. its our job to help them out as a community to make them keep playing which in return will keep the player base not so dead. just this recent patch added quite a few builds as far as i can see to test either way. thinking of a physical wind dudu.