PDA

View Full Version : Odd error message

About20Pandas
01-16-2017, 11:32 PM
So, i get this one about once a day.

Picture (http://imgur.com/a/gJxiP)

Incoverable internal error 6f8efb7e

Has been like this for quite a while, but as it's only about once a day i haven't really cared about it.

Lockzilla
01-17-2017, 01:35 AM
Hmm not sure. Game would know why maybe?

Game
01-17-2017, 01:36 AM
No clue honestly. I would need much more detail, what are you usually doing when this happens? What kind of character are you on?

About20Pandas
01-17-2017, 02:00 AM
No clue honestly. I would need much more detail, what are you usually doing when this happens? What kind of character are you on?

This happens while on the character screen.

Mostly see it when muling stuff around as i do a lot swapping around.

Game
01-17-2017, 02:20 AM
This happens while on the character screen.

Mostly see it when muling stuff around as i do a lot swapping around.

Oh, while selecting a character? Wait a couple of seconds when switching characters, if you switch too fast you may crash :) It does this on all diablo servers if I recall!

About20Pandas
01-17-2017, 02:23 AM
Oh, while selecting a character? Wait a couple of seconds when switching characters, if you switch too fast you may crash :) It does this on all diablo servers if I recall!

Odd, i never experienced it on the server from which i came.
Thanks a ton for the help Game!

Oh by the way. Can you explain why the 1280x1040 resolution (http://imgur.com/a/R8Yah) looks like shit? Tried both windowed and Full screen with Direct2D as well as Glidewrapper.

Could imagine it had something to do with the cursor-lock (Alt+F1) not working either.

rattan
01-17-2017, 02:40 AM
Looks like shit? Care to elaborate?

Game
01-17-2017, 02:45 AM
Odd, i never experienced it on the server from which i came.
Thanks a ton for the help Game!

Oh by the way. Can you explain why the 1280x1040 resolution (http://imgur.com/a/R8Yah) looks like shit? Tried both windowed and Full screen with Direct2D as well as Glidewrapper.

Could imagine it had something to do with the cursor-lock (Alt+F1) not working either.

Likely because you had glidewrapper installed, it breaks our files! Actually it really sounds like your D2Ex2 config is really busted if cursor lock isn't working either. I'd honestly completely re-install from scratch, D2Ex2 should not be damaged, your case is the first I've seen it.

About20Pandas
01-17-2017, 03:09 AM
Likely because you had glidewrapper installed, it breaks our files! Actually it really sounds like your D2Ex2 config is really busted if cursor lock isn't working either. I'd honestly completely re-install from scratch, D2Ex2 should not be damaged, your case is the first I've seen it.

I did a complete install now. Only difference now is that Geforce Experience tells me that the game is not supported when pressing Alt+F1. I suppose GE uses the hotkey for something then.

Game
01-17-2017, 03:11 AM
I did a complete install now. Only difference now is that Geforce Experience tells me that the game is not supported when pressing Alt+F1. I suppose GE uses the hotkey for something then.

Yep that is definitely weird! Not sure what else to tell you, seems to be tied specifically to your PC, without diving deep into it I am afraid I won't be much help, sorry :(

About20Pandas
01-17-2017, 03:33 AM
Yep that is definitely weird! Not sure what else to tell you, seems to be tied specifically to your PC, without diving deep into it I am afraid I won't be much help, sorry :(

Got to disable Geforce Experience. Cursor-locking works now, but 1280x1024 is still very blurry.

Game
01-17-2017, 03:43 AM
Got to disable Geforce Experience. Cursor-locking works now, but 1280x1024 is still very blurry.

This should not happen in Direct2D.

Lucid
01-17-2017, 03:56 AM
Just for your info: my game looks like shit if i double click on the windowed version by mistake. It rescales the window into the tiny bit it needs to completely fit my screen.

If you, for some reason, have a tool that autoscales it to fit your screen it would explain it maybe.

To describe that screen: it looks like there are lines in both directions. The lines have the color lf whats on my diabloscreen, but its drag'd... hard to explain with my english knowledge :P i can make a screen later if im home to check if our issue is the same. If we know the issue, we may find the cause and a fix

About20Pandas
01-17-2017, 04:29 AM
Just for your info: my game looks like shit if i double click on the windowed version by mistake. It rescales the window into the tiny bit it needs to completely fit my screen.

If you, for some reason, have a tool that autoscales it to fit your screen it would explain it maybe.

To describe that screen: it looks like there are lines in both directions. The lines have the color lf whats on my diabloscreen, but its drag'd... hard to explain with my english knowledge :P i can make a screen later if im home to check if our issue is the same. If we know the issue, we may find the cause and a fix

Sounds like my error - however i have never doubleclicked the windows and afaik i don't have any tools that adjust to fit the screen.

Game
01-17-2017, 04:44 AM
Lucid is pretty close to the issue, those lines appear when the screen size is not what it is supposed to be, which usually happens when someone isn't using Direct2D, if you have another program that latches onto games (Like your Geforce Experience was) it may be causing the problem.

About20Pandas
01-17-2017, 04:57 AM
Lucid is pretty close to the issue, those lines appear when the screen size is not what it is supposed to be, which usually happens when someone isn't using Direct2D, if you have another program that latches onto games (Like your Geforce Experience was) it may be causing the problem.

It's working now. Was some Windows settings. I'm playing on a laptop connected to a separate screen.

Game
01-17-2017, 05:08 AM
It's working now. Was some Windows settings. I'm playing on a laptop connected to a separate screen.

Awesome! How about that, we learn something new everyday.