PDA

View Full Version : Why is barbarian so "strong"

Sheriff
02-04-2017, 09:01 PM
I havent made a barbarian yet, since im fairly new, but I heard that he was very strong, but what makes him so strong? Im thinking of making a barb for reset but I dont wanna be disapointed
>:D

Game
02-04-2017, 09:05 PM
I havent made a barbarian yet, since im fairly new, but I heard that he was very strong, but what makes him so strong? Im thinking of making a barb for reset but I dont wanna be disapointed
>:D

Hmm, I've actually not heard Barbarian is very strong at all. They can slowly do content with Shield Throw, but I've never heard them considered one of the best. This is why they are getting a minor rework next patch.

Sheriff
02-04-2017, 10:00 PM
Hmm, I've actually not heard Barbarian is very strong at all. They can slowly do content with Shield Throw, but I've never heard them considered one of the best. This is why they are getting a minor rework next patch.

Oh I see! If hes getting a rework it might be even better :D and I think its worth to level up a barb just to B/O your other characters :P

Savior
02-05-2017, 06:08 AM
Oh I see! If hes getting a rework it might be even better :D and I think its worth to level up a barb just to B/O your other characters :P

It is well worth it to level a Barbarian just to BO your other characters.
And starting off the ladder with a Barbarian is a decent idea as well.
Last ladder here I started with a Barbarian and eventually overtime I became pretty rich.
I did eventually switch to Paladin but the Barbarian got me everything I needed to make one.
Shield Throw Barbarian can easily clear every basic farming area with a very small chance of dying.
I'd strongly recommend Barbarian as a starter character, especially with the rework it's getting.