PDA

View Full Version : Switch for Gear

Snowish
02-07-2017, 02:04 PM
I won't pretend i know how much work you guys put into developing items , maps .. cause i have no ideea.. just wanna throw this outta there , for the ones who played MMO's i`ll give World of Warcraft as example.. you got a switch for gears , would that be possible ? Like if i`m playing a hybrid char, i would need to change my gears like you press W and change Weapon/Shield.

Also a switch for spec? Like having Smiter / Light Zealer at a switch of a button + that Gear shift.

Game
02-07-2017, 02:09 PM
I won't pretend i know how much work you guys put into developing items , maps .. cause i have no ideea.. just wanna throw this outta there , for the ones who played MMO's i`ll give World of Warcraft as example.. you got a switch for gears , would that be possible ? Like if i`m playing a hybrid char, i would need to change my gears like you press W and change Weapon/Shield.

Also a switch for spec? Like having Smiter / Light Zealer at a switch of a button + that Gear shift.

Unfortunately something like this would be next to impossible :(

Snowish
02-07-2017, 02:11 PM
Well , it was worth a try no problem .. the old Stash Switcher'oo is still available and reset Tokens ..+ the fact that you can forge your own Tokens is good stuff , so isn't a problem there just that u need to reset and re-spend the atri+skill points.

Game
02-07-2017, 02:14 PM
Well , it was worth a try no problem .. the old Stash Switcher'oo is still available and reset Tokens ..+ the fact that you can forge your own Tokens is good stuff , so isn't a problem there just that u need to reset and re-spend the atri+skill points.

Yeah it's a little less inconvenient than something automatic, but unfortunately Diablo 2 has it's limits! I like trying to break them from time to time though :) However this one would just take too much work.

Snowish
02-07-2017, 02:15 PM
No problem man , you are doing great as it is.