PDA

View Full Version : Amulets!

Snowish
02-11-2017, 06:02 AM
Maybe its possible to provide Nephalem amulet with some different auras aswell, like Holy Shock only helps a few chars , i guess a diff aura like conv / holy fire etc could help increase the number of builds we can use.

Savior
02-11-2017, 09:51 AM
Maybe its possible to provide Nephalem amulet with some different auras aswell, like Holy Shock only helps a few chars , i guess a diff aura like conv / holy fire etc could help increase the number of builds we can use.

I could see this idea possibly working great for Holy Shock/Holy Fire and Holy Freeze.
But it definitely would make me and other players who use Holy Shock Zealers furious.
Simply because those who wanted the original Neph Ammy with Shock would realize its not as easy to get anymore.
Which all in all could be a good thing to make the Nephalem Amulet's price higher.
But I don't see many Holy Freeze or Holy Fire builds, even though they can be very very good.
Maybe this could inspire people to try them out, I give this idea a solid 5/10 though.
Hard for me to decide whether it's a great idea or a terrible one. :D

RevanDarth
02-17-2017, 08:38 AM
Maybe makeing a cube recipe, like cube Divine Ruby and Neph for Holy fire aura or something like that..

Mephisto
02-17-2017, 10:05 AM
Maybe a activate / deactivate for in the cube? As in switching aura's? That would be dope!
I also wouldnt mind if it would vary, good idea!

RevanDarth
02-17-2017, 10:28 AM
And it would be worth it to run cruci with such strong bosses.