PDA

View Full Version : What Character Will You Start With When Ladder Resets?

Mephisto
02-19-2017, 09:50 AM
As title says, just wondering what you guys pick to start with :)

Snowish
02-19-2017, 09:55 AM
Pff , i would like to go Sayan class , but whatever.

Frigide
02-19-2017, 10:12 AM
I dont know yet. I havent seen how is new assa, druid and vengence pala so ... Maybe sorc though. I like i can tele :D

What about you meph?

edit: just saw the box up there... :)

Drlukifer
02-19-2017, 10:23 AM
Tough choice

Yrreiht
02-19-2017, 10:28 AM
Pff , i would like to go Sayan class , but whatever. hahaha nice one

I'll go with a paly cuz i've never player paly on this server and I liked what I saw in my single player tests. Might be giving assa a try too.

Mephisto
02-19-2017, 10:33 AM
No Sorceress so far? Im surprised :D

1k Post!

rrra
02-19-2017, 11:04 AM
undecided until i see patch notes - leaning necro with barb and paladin as possibilities

Frigide
02-19-2017, 01:28 PM
1k Post!

GZ ! ;D

Savior
02-19-2017, 02:32 PM
1k Post!

Congrats!

I can't decide between Necro and Barb. :(

Vorpvp
02-19-2017, 03:53 PM
I'm playing the most GG class of them all <3

LordManhammer
02-19-2017, 04:19 PM
You'll have me for a about 8 days:). Probably pally unless the barb gets a huge buff. Looking forward to the patch notes. The

kepiting
02-19-2017, 05:35 PM
i'll start with poison necro

Savior
02-19-2017, 06:53 PM
Sorc, Sin, Druid ain't getting no love so far. :(

nedamettin
02-19-2017, 07:54 PM
I don't think sorcs can handle any end game stuff. Easy to make a grind build though. Necro > Smiter > Bowzon

Game
02-19-2017, 08:38 PM
I don't think sorcs can handle any end game stuff. Easy to make a grind build though. Necro > Smiter > Bowzon

Sorceress is the strongest character in the game when it comes to end game, being 100% honest with you. Nobody seems to have figured it out but Joe, but I watch him solo content with ease.

Scorchz
02-19-2017, 09:08 PM
Sorceress is the strongest character in the game when it comes to end game, being 100% honest with you. Nobody seems to have figured it out but Joe, but I watch him solo content with ease.

Yes with god tier gear. But at a fresh ladder start , with 2 or 3 tal piece , sorc withtout a S-Necro , she won't solo anything or farm as fast as many other class , until she gets to azmodan gear or w/e

Game
02-19-2017, 09:14 PM
Yes with god tier gear. But at a fresh ladder start , with 2 or 3 tal piece , sorc withtout a S-Necro , she won't solo anything or farm as fast as many other class , until she gets to azmodan gear or w/e

He specifically called out endgame!

Scorchz
02-19-2017, 09:18 PM
He specifically called out endgame!

Ah ! Every class can compete at end game , but not early game :P

LordManhammer
02-19-2017, 09:46 PM
Sorc, Sin, Druid ain't getting no love so far. :(

I want very much to reserve judgment about how the leveling scene is going to change in this next ladder but I have a feeling that people will be playing fewer alts than in the current ladder leaving classes like the Sorc, that require insane gear to be stronk, out in the cold. I think Game said something about the number of players in a game no longer effecting the drop rates. That seemed to be a major incentive for people who were hosting inferno cow runs and such. Who knows. I could be totally wrong:)

Scorchz
02-19-2017, 10:03 PM
I want very much to reserve judgment about how the leveling scene is going to change in this next ladder but I have a feeling that people will be playing fewer alts than in the current ladder leaving classes like the Sorc, that require insane gear to be stronk, out in the cold. I think Game said something about the number of players in a game no longer effecting the drop rates. That seemed to be a major incentive for people who were hosting inferno cow runs and such. Who knows. I could be totally wrong:)

I these changes goes live , i'll be very happy ! no more 64 mules for SoH , no more 64 Mule for better drops , I like it !

LordManhammer
02-19-2017, 10:12 PM
Yeah, I like the idea of not feeling like I'm missing out on drops by not loading a bunch of alts into my game. However, the level cap is being raised and the amount of experience required to get to lvl ?? will most likely be substantially higher than 90-99 is now and since people will probably be hosting less cow games we might still have to load a bunch of alts to gain the extra experience:) That might be enough incentive for people to host games though as they will need the exp as well.

Frigide
02-20-2017, 05:20 AM
Well i guess at least sorc can teleport efficiently, thats kinda good for starter.
Is assa's teleport same now?

Can someone tell me what class can do what with low stuff? (update me coz i didnt play on current ladd and i dont know druid summoner and assa's power lvl)
I guess necro can do pretty much a lot of things naked?
The best might be to form a team with diff chars and make runz with loot rotation? (Plaguelands, dreamlands, etc) Or just grinding some baals is good at start?

Frigide
02-23-2017, 02:22 AM
Hmm i am going to start sorc. Unless something in patch note would make me not to.
Cya soon guyz

Scorchz
02-23-2017, 02:49 AM
Hmm i am going to start sorc. Unless something in patch note would make me not to.
Cya soon guyz

Id say S-Necro are decent if you play with a friend , Alone i'd say either a cold sorc or a barb ,

Thor
02-23-2017, 05:12 AM
We shall see. BUT I AM HYPED!

Fitsu
02-23-2017, 05:32 AM
I'ma start a barb just because one way or another I want a BO... So it's a win-win thing.

Frigide
02-23-2017, 07:17 AM
I'ma start a barb just because one way or another I want a BO... So it's a win-win thing.

One way or another, i want a char that can tele everywhere easy to rush next chars :) And i love sorc
Can be cool too if we all play together to tele to some wps at first run as soon as lvl 18 boom