PDA

View Full Version : Andys back from d2pk

Andyd
02-28-2017, 02:11 AM
Played way back in the day haven't seen these faces in ages calling out southheaven for a shout out if that's Mike from way back it's Andy from the msn and account sharing days :)

Used to rep the purple and white donor vt pally along side southheavens black set :)

Cheers guys!

Game
02-28-2017, 02:32 AM
Played way back in the day haven't seen these faces in ages calling out southheaven for a shout out if that's Mike from way back it's Andy from the msn and account sharing days :)

Used to rep the purple and white donor vt pally along side southheavens black set :)

Cheers guys!

Welcome back! Been a while. It looks like you're showing as a Guest on the forum, it seems like something possible went wrong when registering. You should make another account, don't put n/a as your annihilus account this time, and be sure you use a legit email! I'll change the account name for you.

Andyd
02-28-2017, 02:34 AM
My email is legit! I got that email but it didn't reg me lol and I haven't made an account yet was just going to say hi to vav and everyone :)

Game
02-28-2017, 03:02 AM
My email is legit! I got that email but it didn't reg me lol and I haven't made an account yet was just going to say hi to vav and everyone :)

Oh okay, that's strange, I didn't realize it would let people post as a guest! I've seen accounts bug sometimes though like that, and people have to make another account.

Andyd
02-28-2017, 03:10 AM
Tbh I tried to make another account but my emails taken and I still get emails from everything messages and threads if it's not fixed tomorrow I'll make a new one and be sure to let you know :)

Game
02-28-2017, 03:25 AM
Tbh I tried to make another account but my emails taken and I still get emails from everything messages and threads if it's not fixed tomorrow I'll make a new one and be sure to let you know :)

We can switch your email to the new one, you can use a fake one to make the account, just let me know the other account name so I can get it switched to Andy.

Andyd
02-28-2017, 03:33 AM
Kk I'll do it right now

Andy
02-28-2017, 03:42 AM
Done

Game
02-28-2017, 03:52 AM
There we go, you should be okay now!

Andy
02-28-2017, 04:03 AM
Thanks so much! I'll be installing tomorrow and getting with the times

Game
02-28-2017, 04:45 AM
Thanks so much! I'll be installing tomorrow and getting with the times

I bet you'll be overwhelmed and love it at the same time, it's definitely come a long way.

acyroma
02-28-2017, 06:30 AM
But I've been here the whole time...

Also welcome!

Savior
02-28-2017, 12:33 PM
Hope you enjoy all the new content! :)