PDA

View Full Version : Physical amazon build help

wdzepplin
03-03-2017, 09:16 AM
I have never really played amazon, leave alone a bowzon and I was wondering if someone had an exemple of a decent physical bowzon build ?

I'm kind of lost when it comes to gear, skills I think I have it down just fine.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you

norak
03-03-2017, 11:11 AM
windforce+flavies
skellycrown
zon neph
arkaines wrath
4 bow gloves
ancients relic belt
lk boots
rings? not sure i guess 2 all skill -10 phys rings are quite nice(can also be crafted?) myself im atm using phys DL ring.
maybe bk rings(if they got buffed if no rares better ,havent seen any this patch)

LordManhammer
03-03-2017, 11:33 AM
Find yourself a nice rare quiver with -phys res

Frigide
03-03-2017, 12:34 PM
also remember that u can use warshrike on switch to get the burst of speed skill (its uniq winged knife in case you dont know)

wdzepplin
03-03-2017, 12:44 PM
I was told that Windforce was trash that's why I was very confused, can anyone confirm how good it is?

I mean 50+ huricaine means that you get at least -100 phys res no?

Also, I have burst of speed on switch, it is very useful indeed!

You think Meshif boots (the new ones) are good at all on zon? LK boots doesn't really give you anything besides +1 skills right? I mean if you go physical rather than elemental

Is Titans grip a viable option compared to +4 bows gloves ? How good is the might aura and 200% ED compared to 4 skills?

norak
03-03-2017, 05:01 PM
what else you gonna use then if not windforce? only decent bow in game rest is mediocre and crossbows are slow

Game
03-03-2017, 05:15 PM
what else you gonna use then if not windforce? only decent bow in game rest is mediocre and crossbows are slow

Windforce is the best bow in almost all cases now, it is definitely not trash. However Zephyr and Deadeye are both very viable!

norak
03-03-2017, 05:23 PM
i was also thinking of faith... as it can have 5 bow on gmb..and fana but just up to just half wf dmg