PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a clan.

Yrreiht
03-09-2017, 10:29 AM
Hi guys! I'm an active player who is looking for a clan so I can get to bash some mytique boss skull in and give away stuff i dont need. my acc are Yrreiht and dcc1 msg me in game or on this post. looking forward to kick some ass with you guys.

Yrreiht
03-12-2017, 02:17 PM
no love and no shit given... :(

Savior
03-12-2017, 03:58 PM
no love and no shit given... :(

There still aren't many clans around unfortunately.
I just started one myself, but I haven't started recruiting yet.
There are more now than ever though so hopefully you can find one soon.
Or you could even find some other players with similar interests and create a new clan with them.

Brimstonejack
03-13-2017, 09:01 AM
Hit up Norp or Revandarth.

Pegleg
03-13-2017, 06:27 PM
Hi guys! I'm an active player who is looking for a clan so I can get to bash some mytique boss skull in and give away stuff i dont need. my acc are Yrreiht and dcc1 msg me in game or on this post. looking forward to kick some ass with you guys.

Pretty well geared zon main here also looking for a clan. It's proving pretty difficult finding anyone that is recruiting. Anyways, feel free to add me and we can get down some time :-)

Xardas
03-14-2017, 03:35 PM
I'm the co-founder of Clan Crucify, and we're always on the lookout for promising, prospective players to join into our clan. But to get in means you can definitely carry your weight or be very helpful to us. You can already find several of us in game under the 'Cruc' tag.

Once you're serious about joining and supporting our clan, give me a whisper and I can give you a trial run.