PDA

View Full Version : Any update on the magic fix?

Fitsu
03-14-2017, 01:03 AM
Ok, well... Apart from 2 items I'm ready for dis magic fix now!

Not to push, as I know it's a fairly tricky thing to resolve and I'm highly thankful for all the work being put into this server. I was just hoping I could get a small update on maybe when this is expected to happen? Even if not an exact date, just like soon or "Oh god it's worse than we expected it's months away!!" :P.

Thanks. :)

Game
03-14-2017, 01:06 AM
Ok, well... Apart from 2 items I'm ready for dis magic fix now!

Not to push, as I know it's a fairly tricky thing to resolve and I'm highly thankful for all the work being put into this server. I was just hoping I could get a small update on maybe when this is expected to happen? Even if not an exact date, just like soon or "Oh god it's worse than we expected it's months away!!" :P.

Thanks. :)

Not really sure what you mean by Magic fix, do you mean the damage cap? If so, I've been saying it'll be 2-3 weeks since it was first discovered, so we'll see! It's definitely fixable, but we're wanting to squeeze a few more things in too :)

Fitsu
03-14-2017, 04:25 AM
Not really sure what you mean by Magic fix, do you mean the damage cap? If so, I've been saying it'll be 2-3 weeks since it was first discovered, so we'll see! It's definitely fixable, but we're wanting to squeeze a few more things in too :)

Yeah, I meant the magic dmg thing. Aye I saw u mention that, but at the time it seemed a bit of a tricky thing so just wanted to know if that was still looking fixable :). TY for the response.

Scorchz
03-14-2017, 05:38 AM
Magic dmg is definitely bugged my necro cant kill a fallen with bone spear , kinda hype for a fix , so I can play another char :) !

sleezy2
03-15-2017, 10:39 PM
also magic enchant! update on that?

Game
03-15-2017, 10:40 PM
also magic enchant! update on that?

It'll be fixed the next update, should be soon I hope.

nedamettin
03-18-2017, 05:35 AM
Magic dmg is definitely bugged my necro cant kill a fallen with bone spear , kinda hype for a fix , so I can play another char :) !

this is why i quit, didn't know it was a bug though

Subxeno
03-23-2017, 05:08 AM
Is War Cry being affected? The damage feels kinda low to me, tooltip says something like 30k, but it just tickles monsters.

Pervese
03-23-2017, 06:12 AM
Is War Cry being affected? The damage feels kinda low to me, tooltip says something like 30k, but it just tickles monsters.

Damage cap for wc is around 87k. You're just not doing enough damage. 30k is very low for a wc barb.