PDA

View Full Version : Helm disappeared.

Swagger-Juice
03-18-2017, 09:32 PM
Hello friends. Just signed out for a couple hours after doing a bunch of cow runs with my lightning Javazon and signed in to find my helmet slot empty. I have looked though all my characters and the...

Game
03-18-2017, 10:11 PM
Hey there! I am sorry to hear about your item loss, losing a vital item always sucks :( I hate to say it, but items cannot disappear on their own. You may have opened your inventory and selected it...

Swagger-Juice
03-18-2017, 10:23 PM
Sadly i figured this was the case, but it was worth a shot. =P Guess i will just have to borrow my merc's helm for a bit until i can find a replacement. It wasn't my best piece, so it could have been a hell of a lot worse. Thank you for the quick response, been enjoying the server very much!

Game
03-18-2017, 10:51 PM
Sadly i figured this was the case, but it was worth a shot. =P Guess i will just have to borrow my merc's helm for a bit until i can find a replacement. It wasn't my best piece, so it could have been a hell of a lot worse. Thank you for the quick response, been enjoying the server very much!

Again, sorry :( I'm glad you're having fun!

Frigide
03-19-2017, 05:01 AM
Game i dont know if u remember but once, i told you i lost a COA for NO reason. It just vanished. I Lost so much time in my life playing D2, i can ASSURE you, there was nothing normal about it. I didnt just randomly lose it like i am 4 years old and dont find my shoe!!!
Just saying...

Game
03-19-2017, 10:45 AM
Game i dont know if u remember but once, i told you i lost a COA for NO reason. It just vanished. I Lost so much time in my life playing D2, i can ASSURE you, there was nothing normal about it. I didnt just randomly lose it like i am 4 years old and dont find my shoe!!!
Just saying...

You str bugged and lost it :) Items do not poof, I am sorry to say it but it is literally impossible. There is always an explanation.

Savior
03-19-2017, 10:48 AM
Just saying...

Like Game said, there's usually a hidden reason behind why an item disappears.
Usually during a lag spike, you may have picked it up by accident and drop it without knowing.
Or I believe if you're killed enough and cause too many bodies to pile up you can possibly lose something.
Or possibly even a roll back of the server but I don't see that happening very often or at all really.
Possibly many other reasons for why it could happen, but surely not items disappearing out of thin air. :)

Newbify
03-19-2017, 11:14 AM
Detective Newbify on the case!
You forgot to perm your dupes when you left the game.
Was easy case closed

Swagger-Juice
03-19-2017, 11:17 AM
Now that you guys mention it. I did have a nasty few minute lag spike yesterday that kept picking up a shield from my inventory while i trying to right click my identify tome. And i did also die quite a few times while trying to level all my alts in cows. So i'm assuming one of these were the reason for the loss.