PDA

View Full Version : Merc love

Yrreiht
03-20-2017, 09:37 AM
Here some ideas i had in a dream.

1. act 1 merc should be able to equip quivers.

2. act 3 merc might have a little strengt boost.

3. act5 merc should be able to equip all type of weapon + be able to wield two weapons at the same time.

4. making a set for all merc could help too. there is a lot of low lvl set that nobody use so it could be replaced by new sets powerfull enough to go with ik tr mav nat trag aldur gris set.

let me know what you guys think about that and if its possible to do.Cheers

Savior
03-21-2017, 02:22 PM
I'm all for some merc love, but it would have to be done properly.

Either giving them the ability to equip more, or making them a set they could use would be nice IMO.

Not sure if this is possible but Act 1 Merc could get Gloves for example and even Arrows.

Act 2 Merc could get Boots or something.

Act 3 Merc could get an Amulet possibly or 1 or 2 Rings.

And Act 5 Merc could get a Belt I guess or whatever was left.

Also I'm still very interested in an Act 4 Merc being added, something totally different from the others.
Not sure if it would be possible though. :)

Game
03-21-2017, 02:34 PM
We will almost surely never add more merc gear slots, as we would have to wipe all characters again to do so, since it would corrupt existing ones. There is another method for this to prevent that but it is just too much work, and we have higher priorities.

Act 4 merc isn't possible :)

In my opinion mercs are in a fine spot.

rattan
03-22-2017, 03:45 AM
Well it does take hugh efforts to keep the merc alive, unless all you do is fark marks and soulstones. I wouldn't mind some slight buffs, little sad about them not getting more slots tho :D

Savior
03-22-2017, 04:58 AM
Act 4 merc isn't possible :)

Don't you lie to me Game... breaking my heart. lol

dattelmann
03-22-2017, 08:13 AM
but what about the sets for merc?

a pretty interesting idea. possible sets would be: Berserker's Arsenal, Isenhart's Armory, Milabrega's Regalia ( is act 5 merc able to wear shields?), Heaven's Brethren (maybe someone will miss the crown), Hwanin's Majesty (delete the belt make it better and you have a perfect act 2 merc set.), Sazabi's Grand Tribute

not as good as elite sets just good for supporters.

sleezy2
03-22-2017, 04:41 PM
merc sets do sound cool. they do need a little more survivabiltiy to them