PDA

View Full Version : What is the best Barbarian MF Build atm?

Subxeno
03-22-2017, 03:06 AM
I'm just starting back playing on the new Ladder, and I wanted to roll an MF barb because of all the new sick skills, masteries, and passives.

Can anyone give me a rundown of skill points? I'm 100% fine with any viable build.

I've played Shield Throw in the past and loved it, and sure I'd like to try a build with the new skills, whatever works man!

StenchTrench
03-22-2017, 08:05 AM
Warcries barb for everything cept a5 3 and 2 inferno areas. Cheap setup would be a couple spirit braodswords/shako/myrmans boots or rare ones with plus skills/the unique archon plate with teleport/rare warcries amulet/rare 2 skill rings with +magic damage/lazarus gloves/arachs belt. Do act 1 pits/cows/summoner/duriel/andarial/council/meph/diablo/nil/Baal inferno cows. Next step is a whirlwind barb...that will cost you and allow you to do the other inferno areas,

LordManhammer
03-22-2017, 08:20 AM
You can do act5 pit of Acheron with a war cry Barb if you equip an act 2 merc with reaper's toll and teleport around to position him. He can tank, slowing monsters with decrepify, while you nuke them. Works quite well:) IK shield throw still works well for act 5 infernos. With topazes in your gear, a good gheed's, and a point in the new mf passive you can easily reach 400% mf with an IK set.

Subxeno
03-22-2017, 09:41 AM
Thanks very much for the tips guys :D

StenchTrench
03-22-2017, 10:06 AM
FYI: I have a full ik set for a Lem rune.