PDA

View Full Version : What content to farm now?

Subxeno
03-23-2017, 10:45 PM
There's been lots of updates, lots of new content that I have no clue about, and I just now have an IK geared Barbarian(I also have a Warcry set, none of my gear is custom though) and I have no clue what to farm...

The barrier to entry into endgame content seems even more daunting because of the insane monster life increase...What should I farm to get gear better than IK? Just...Farm Duri for marks all day long?

ALSO: With the Whirlwind buff, is it better to go WW or Shieldthrow with IK?

I'd be more than willing to change class completely, Barb may not be the best starter for basic MFing....I know that Mav zon is really good, Necro etc. I just really need some guidance, I LOVE this server, but it's so confusing...I wish more people made video guides about it..

Game
03-23-2017, 11:07 PM
There's been lots of updates, lots of new content that I have no clue about, and I just now have an IK geared Barbarian(I also have a Warcry set, none of my gear is custom though) and I have no clue what to farm...

The barrier to entry into endgame content seems even more daunting because of the insane monster life increase...What should I farm to get gear better than IK? Just...Farm Duri for marks all day long?

ALSO: With the Whirlwind buff, is it better to go WW or Shieldthrow with IK?

I'd be more than willing to change class completely, Barb may not be the best starter for basic MFing....I know that Mav zon is really good, Necro etc. I just really need some guidance, I LOVE this server, but it's so confusing...I wish more people made video guides about it..

You can get very high end gear from other places rather than just puzzles. IK set is very starter, you can do ilvl 87+ area such as the pit in act 1 or the inferno portals in act 5 and find things like grandfather, arkaine's wrath armor, and much much more. Whirlwind is in a good spot right now for sure.

Subxeno
03-23-2017, 11:18 PM
Cool, thanks man! Btw, I love your server, my only qualm is the barrier to entry into endgame seems daunting as I mentioned, but man...It's a beautiful mod!

Also, would you say Whirlwind is better than Shieldthrow with IK now? Shield Throw has the benefit of stunning stuff, but for Inferno it doesn't do anything...And I only have 1 free respec left xD

Game
03-23-2017, 11:54 PM
Cool, thanks man! Btw, I love your server, my only qualm is the barrier to entry into endgame seems daunting as I mentioned, but man...It's a beautiful mod!

Also, would you say Whirlwind is better than Shieldthrow with IK now? Shield Throw has the benefit of stunning stuff, but for Inferno it doesn't do anything...And I only have 1 free respec left xD

Shield Throw can be good, it's definitely safer because of the stun and range, but Whirlwind will definitely out damage it.

Glad you're having fun! We have an update coming soon addressing some endgame stuff and adding more, stay tuned :)

Subxeno
03-24-2017, 12:06 AM
I'm so glad to hear that! Btw I just decided "what the hell" and rerolled WW...man it's so much better for Inferno portals! WW+Berserk combo doing some work

Game
03-24-2017, 12:20 AM
I'm so glad to hear that! Btw I just decided "what the hell" and rerolled WW...man it's so much better for Inferno portals! WW+Berserk combo doing some work

Yeah it is very strong with the right build, much better than it was for sure.

Subxeno
03-24-2017, 12:52 AM
Btw, are all the inferno portals equal? Like can they all drop Buster Sword for example

Game
03-24-2017, 12:57 AM
Btw, are all the inferno portals equal? Like can they all drop Buster Sword for example

One drops occy ring, one drops buster sword, one drops both! I can't remember which is which, but the last one, the one latest in the act, is the one that drops both.

Lampogriz
03-24-2017, 06:51 AM
pm me if you want to farm crucible