Bloop
03-27-2017, 02:31 PM
1. Name?
Jerry
2. Age?
3. Location?
California, Usa
4. General Moderating Experience?
I helped out Clan Chx with Andy back in the good old days.

Diablo Information:

5. Account in-game?
*Bloop3
6. How long have you played Diablo II?
Since it came out.
7. PvPGN (private server) Moderating Experience?
None
8. What position are you applying for (Event Manager/GameMaster)?
Game Master
9. Why do you feel like you would qualify as a Game Master or Event Manager and benefit the server?
Well I'm a fairly decent d2/anni player, I understand alot more than most people do about how the game works and I spend ALOT of time explaining things to newer people and trying to help them get to a place where they can succeed. Im a nice guy and im honest even though sometimes I'm a little too honest and blunt.
My biggest goal on anni besides making nice characters is to influence things in a way that encourages new players to stick around and to participate in events which will ultimately help the server as a whole which is why im working on building up a new clan with a few members even though I could easily just join one of the 2 existing powerhouse clans. I don't think any of the Gms will really vouch for me to be honest because I have a tendency to speak my mind even when I know they won't agree with me, but, in my defense having people with different opinions encourages new ideas. If everyone agrees all the time then progress slows down because theres noone to challenge the status quo. Also the red name is just too pretty :D Have a great day.

Savior
03-27-2017, 03:08 PM
I personally would prefer if you were a member of Annihilus for a bit longer.
But I don't get to pick and choose the rules or who becomes a part of the team.
I do like your application though, and I have nothing bad to say about you.
This may not be a vouch as of now, but I would vouch for you if you had more time on Annihilus.

:)

Bloop
03-27-2017, 05:44 PM
I personally would prefer if you were a member of Annihilus for a bit longer.
But I don't get to pick and choose the rules or who becomes a part of the team.
I do like your application though, and I have nothing bad to say about you.
This may not be a vouch as of now, but I would vouch for you if you had more time on Annihilus.

I appreciate the kind words savior :D that isnt unfair, I dont have a problem with waiting, I can be helpful without a red name :P

Lockzilla
03-27-2017, 05:55 PM
I believe Game Master positions are not opened, I could be wrong though. What I do know is we are in DYER need of Event Managers.

Mephisto
03-27-2017, 10:12 PM
See this guy online alot, and seems to be a nice and helpfull guy. Good luck!

Eric
03-28-2017, 09:58 AM
Vouch Jerry! Wayne is right though!
Either way I think you're a good fit :)

norp
03-28-2017, 11:16 AM
Id say search for Event mananger as you´ve been here for a short time otherwise a top guy +1

Snowish
03-29-2017, 01:17 PM
Vouch

Bloop
03-29-2017, 06:02 PM
thanks for the support guys :D

bonnell21
03-30-2017, 08:17 PM
vouch ..allway nice to me and others from what iv seen gl bloopy

acyroma
04-02-2017, 01:48 AM
Welcome to the staff team Jerry! I'm so happy you started playing here, we've known each other for such a long time. It just feels right to have you on the team.

Bloop
04-02-2017, 03:15 AM
Welcome to the staff team Jerry! I'm so happy you started playing here, we've known each other for such a long time. It just feels right to have you on the team.

Reported

:D

<3

Savior
04-02-2017, 03:21 AM
Congratulations Bloop!
I wasn't aware that you and acyroma had a past together.
If he says it feels right to have you on the team, I'm sure I'll feel the same.

Bloop
04-02-2017, 03:52 AM
Congratulations Bloop!
I wasn't aware that you and acyroma had a past together.
If he says it feels right to have you on the team, I'm sure I'll feel the same.

We were mods together in clan chx on d2 and have kept in contact for the last 10-12 years or so. If anyone knows how I operate its andy :P

Thanks man I appreciate the support.

Mephisto
04-02-2017, 04:31 AM
Welcome to the team :) !

bonnell21
04-02-2017, 05:23 AM
welcome to the team:}

Snowish
04-02-2017, 07:37 AM
Reported