PDA

View Full Version : win32 errror

dlamica
03-29-2017, 11:07 AM
so after a clean install of d2 1.13. ran the annihulsinstaller to the clean d2 folder.

i get an annihilus lanucher.exe is nto a valid win 32 application. i already tried wiht the D.E.P and add it to my ecceptions list in my firewall.

can i play this on win xp 32 bit.

Game
03-29-2017, 11:27 AM
so after a clean install of d2 1.13. ran the annihulsinstaller to the clean d2 folder.

i get an annihilus lanucher.exe is nto a valid win 32 application. i already tried wiht the D.E.P and add it to my ecceptions list in my firewall.

can i play this on win xp 32 bit.

Unfortunately Windows XP isn't supported, it's just way too old and it doesn't support newer code. Sorry :(

artheology
05-02-2017, 08:10 AM
Unfortunately Windows XP isn't supported, it's just way too old and it doesn't support newer code. Sorry :(

My problem is that my laptop is 7+ years old so im having problem playing old games on Windows 7 and up that's why i stayed on Windows XP. I hope there will be a way for us XP users to play :( anyways, i guess there's no annihilus for us :(

Game
05-02-2017, 10:40 AM
My problem is that my laptop is 7+ years old so im having problem playing old games on Windows 7 and up that's why i stayed on Windows XP. I hope there will be a way for us XP users to play :( anyways, i guess there's no annihilus for us :(

Sorry, I highly recommend you get off of Windows XP asap though, for your own good!