PDA

View Full Version : Stamina. Crank it.

HateSymbol
04-03-2017, 01:38 AM
Nobody lacks it seeing as how the vast majority is rushed to Hell difficulty and then proceeds to cow runs to level quickly to 85+ and points are then sank into respective stats including vitality (minus sorceress?) which boosts stamina. Everybody always be running without affect to stamina bar or just teleporting unless they feel like strutting their stuff. If you were to boost starting stamina on every class or amount gained per point deposited into vitality then you could either remove stamina potions entirely or give them a new purpose and place in gold vendor.

Research
04-03-2017, 05:52 AM
then whats the point of increased stamina on barbs?

Scorchz
04-03-2017, 06:40 AM
Stamina existe at level 85 + ?

Savior
04-03-2017, 12:39 PM
If Stamina was made to be Infinite for all characters I guess Stamina Potions could be removed.
But anything in the game having to do with Stamina would have to be removed if that happened.
And I guess Barb's Increased Stamina could be changed to Increased Hit Recovery or something.
I don't think this is really all that needed though, I'm just giving my 2 cents.

HateSymbol
04-03-2017, 01:21 PM
Is there really anything else linked to stamina besides the Barbarian's skill or %slower stamina drain? There are no curses that affect it I don't believe. Make the barb skill another finder. Find socketables (runes/gems/jewels) within reasonably low percentages?

Bloop
04-04-2017, 04:07 AM
Is there really anything else linked to stamina besides the Barbarian's skill or %slower stamina drain? There are no curses that affect it I don't believe. Make the barb skill another finder. Find socketables (runes/gems/jewels) within reasonably low percentages?

certain enemies drain stamina

berserk uses stamina now

Sheriff
04-04-2017, 02:58 PM
yea ur right, I dont like wasting time having to walk instead of running
also, why dont you just make every chars automaticly level 99, it would avoid a huge waste of time having to level up
and why dont you give us all the gear we want so we wouldnt have to waste time having to grind
(:

chris
04-04-2017, 09:20 PM
running lowers your block chance to 25% max

battle walking looks cool anyway

Rabidpug
04-05-2017, 04:23 AM
battle walk 4 life