PDA

View Full Version : HI

cptMythology
04-05-2017, 01:22 AM
Hi, My name is cptMythology.
played D2 for years when it came out and restarted playing a couple of times. the bots made it so annoying.
this past weekend i installed D2 again but this time on private server and loving it so far.

i feel like a real noob again, figuring out how to build my char, what gear i need and where do i go for the best MF spots etc.
slowly learning but enjoying myself a lot on the server :cool:

Game
04-05-2017, 07:39 AM
Hi, My name is cptMythology.
played D2 for years when it came out and restarted playing a couple of times. the bots made it so annoying.
this past weekend i installed D2 again but this time on private server and loving it so far.

i feel like a real noob again, figuring out how to build my char, what gear i need and where do i go for the best MF spots etc.
slowly learning but enjoying myself a lot on the server :cool:

Welcome! Glad you're enjoying it! Don't hesitate if you have any questions :)

Mephisto
04-05-2017, 08:59 AM
Welcome! There's alot of new content to explore, enjoy!

Eric
04-05-2017, 09:53 AM
Welcome! If you have any questions feel free to ask! :) this place is awesome!

Scotty
04-05-2017, 04:03 PM
If you need a rush, I host 2x a week. This includes all important quests minus den sometimes ( den is soloable ). Please don't hesitate to /w *Mana in game if you need help with something. I'm always down to help and donate time or items.

cptMythology
04-06-2017, 07:43 AM
Thnx for the warm welcome.

i'm MFing a lot and have some nice gear (if i say so myself) thnx to friendly players i came across while lvling/MFing.
am working to get strong enough for the new content (damn nice difficulty ^^). Enjoying both the content, thrill of the hunt for gear and the community on the server.

Savior
04-06-2017, 09:21 PM
Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself.