PDA

View Full Version : accidently deleted my barb

UnloosedSlice
04-09-2017, 10:29 PM
i transfered items to a barb i was going to level and accidently deleted am i fucked or nah?

Game
04-09-2017, 11:32 PM
i transfered items to a barb i was going to level and accidently deleted am i fucked or nah?

Ouch, I hate to say it but there is nothing we can do here :( We had to make a firm policy to not restore deleted characters because of people trying to abuse our kindness in doing so in the past by "deleting" items and we restored them back, essentially resulting in a dupe. Since it is user error there is nothing we can do here, I am sorry :(

UnloosedSlice
04-09-2017, 11:34 PM
Ouch, I hate to say it but there is nothing we can do here :( We had to make a firm policy to not restore deleted characters because of people trying to abuse our kindness in doing so in the past by "deleting" items and we restored them back, essentially resulting in a dupe. Since it is user error there is nothing we can do here, I am sorry :(

no prob dude i suppose

Game
04-09-2017, 11:34 PM
no prob dude i suppose

Sorry, I hope you stick around, I am sure plenty of people have items they'll give you to help you get him started again.

UnloosedSlice
04-09-2017, 11:36 PM
no biggie bro

vincec
04-10-2017, 06:50 AM
no biggie bro

i can give u a IK set and echo. msg me if u see me around

sleezy2
04-11-2017, 09:55 AM
Sorry, I hope you stick around, I am sure plenty of people have items they'll give you to help you get him started again.

i can help aswell if you need a rush and can do some pits to get some items for you and lvl you up

UnloosedSlice
04-11-2017, 11:38 AM
i appreciate it yall ive just been mfing new gear im pretty new so it wasnt anything special i just didnt know if i could get the char file back like on d2pk is what i was originally asking thx for the offers tho <3