PDA

View Full Version : Pyro-Cryo Sorceress

Scorchz
04-30-2017, 02:01 PM
Alright , my very first custom guide here on Annihilus that i wanted to share to the community !

This build is design to have a good sustain to also dealing Tons of damage at the same time to be consistant to your mf runs !

This is gonna be a expensive build to be fully optimize , but I play it without even being optimize like i would like to and I do pretty well tbh !

Idea of the build : This is build gonna be a mixture of Fire and cold element whille using Heart of Hell globe for golems meat shield. The idea is to cast the Golems on the boss , while being able to free cast Blizzard and rekt boss. Also , golem does quite alot of damage with good amount of pierce and %fire damage. But we will get into that in a moment !

The reason behind this , is cold sorc is super strong since 5.0B , but has no protection beside ES , witch cost alot of DPS potential to get a decent ES setup.

Stats : Enough Str for gear , and get max block , other points into vita.

Gear :

Weapon : Heart of Hell - mandatory , this is the key component of this build.

Shield : Bane of the underworld , You need the 1000 life flat and Meditation aura for fast golem casting.

Armor : Azmodan's Shell , Immune curse and frozen , give 5 all skills and tons of life , no reason to not go with this.

Helm Option 1 : Guardian force cold : give +5 cold skill and survivability

Option 2 : Lick helm , extra golem , if you fell you need more meat shield , but you gonna lack FCR , so you wont have tons of skills with it.

Rings : Stone of jordans , best damage output rings for sorc , cold mastery give enough pierce by itself , no need other pierce rings

Amulet : Option 1 : Caster amulet : give shit load of FCR , and attribute If you fell you need FCR , go ahead.

Option 2 : Xephirian amulet , Damage and FHR , but less FCR , its a trade off

Belt : option 1 , Tyrael belt , best damage output belt atm.

option 2 : Lich king belt , gives DR , magic res , and bone shield when strike , not a bad choice

Option 3 : FCR belt with FHR , We gonna lack FHR , getting 40 on belt gonna gives us less frame when Hit !

Boots : Wisdom's end , Best damage option boots , Lich king boots , might be consider if you don't have

Gloves : Dark messengers : Gives 3 all skills , Skills = pierce as well , best option here

CTA on Switch pretty standard here

Pre-buff if needed : trang ou true guise , for conviction golem

merc : A1 merc with Frostfire , for Lower res curse.

Inventory : 3x cold GC , 1 blizzard anni , and get some arcane essance to get at least 2k+ Mana for Fast Golem casting

Socket : ALL king jewels we need DAMAGE , other alternative , might be cold facet ,

Enchant : Get at least 5-6 Golems , put sorc skills on the other slot aviable !

Skill setup :

1 fire mastery
1 teleport
1 Enchant
MAX : Blizzard , cold mastery , and all blizz synergies
rest of the point can go into fire mastery

Gameplay : Summun your golem on the boss you're fighting to get the aggro on him , free cast your blizzard on it , and watch it melt ! pretty simple :) When you can Tele , just tele stomp and run away to cast blizzard on the boss freely !

That's pretty much it ! I hope my guide wasn't to boring to read ! Looking foward for improvement and reading your comment on it !

~ Scorch

Neuad
05-01-2017, 09:45 PM
Nice guide Scorch, thanks for putting it together! :D