PDA

View Full Version : Plague lands ilvl

jurat
05-12-2017, 08:12 PM
So i was thinking since the nerf on item find that PL has become useless. i dont know anyone that farms there anymore and its useless for new comers to farm since the ilvl of monsters is 85. most stuff that helps you advance can only be dropped from ilvl87 or higher. the only time people even consider going to pl is when they are going to kill the Lich King but most classes starting cannot kill him either. so to add some variety to farming when beginning instead of just pits and dl we could have the monsters ilvl87 or higher and when people get more advanced gear they can go ahead and start killing lk in the process to get his goodies.

Game
05-12-2017, 09:42 PM
I may increase it to 87 in 5.1.

jurat
05-12-2017, 10:53 PM
I may increase it to 87 in 5.1.

that would be awesome! and again thank you for your hard work and time!

Game
05-12-2017, 11:01 PM
that would be awesome! and again thank you for your hard work and time!

:)

nedamettin
05-13-2017, 01:28 AM
i think LK should also be a mythical. items are good enough and it is THE LICH KING

jurat
05-13-2017, 07:41 PM
i think LK should also be a mythical. items are good enough and it is THE LICH KING

his items arnt all that good compared to some others. his wep on the other hand is really good for certain builds. but im neutral on that haha. its not like a starter char can kill him anyways because theyll end up dying before they can get a hit on him(necros only exception). but there are some mythic bosses that are weaker than LK(griever for example.) and there is also non mythics that are stronger than him(kaluut and ssshaa.) but also enemys strength also depends on what class your playing hence why im nuetral on him being a mythical boss. but let the ideas flow on why or why not he should be.

rattan
05-14-2017, 11:04 AM
His belt is amazing actually

jurat
05-14-2017, 02:45 PM
His belt is amazing actually

not saying they are bad but there are better like relic and tyreals depending on what class.

Tasidon
05-17-2017, 01:02 PM
but there are some mythic bosses that are weaker than LK(griever for example.)

How is griever weaker than LK, or am I missing something? I can kill LK np in about 5 seconds, Griever I die just being on her screen.

jurat
05-17-2017, 02:45 PM
How is griever weaker than LK, or am I missing something? I can kill LK np in about 5 seconds, Griever I die just being on her screen.

no idea. griever dies in 5 sconds to my ga zon but lk will kill me 5 times before im able to kill him. and thats with max res and as much sorb as a phys char can get. but griever doesnt freeze you with holy freeze or curse you afaik and his only attack cant one ht my 901 life zon. where as lk can one hit me no prob.