PDA

View Full Version : My first character on realm, what should I make to solo

D3AD
06-08-2017, 08:51 AM
building my first character on annhilous and wonder what I should make first for mfing gear for other characters and what should I look for

bonthe
06-08-2017, 11:56 AM
Sorc then Zon from what all I've seen.
work towards Tal Set then build a bowazon or war cry barb to get going with cows

Mephisto
06-08-2017, 12:49 PM
Welcome to the server, i also suggest tal sorc or mavina zon ( bow ) or even a summoner ( necro ), great classes to start with! Enjoy ur time here!

jurat
06-08-2017, 02:16 PM
summoner necro and a bowa. the reason im saying this is because the necro will have summons which are really helpful for inferno areas or the new bosses you will see.trag set is easy to come by and to get a necro started you can easily find rings and ammys with - enemy phys res and maybe use a deaths cleaver until you can find other stuff. the bow zon isnt as good as necro starting out but get yourself a gaurdian angel armor and a rising sun ammy a decent bow(deadeye/faith/unique crusader bow) with decent arrows(-30phys res) some rare jewelry with -phys res and make sure your res hit 90 and you should be able to farm time rift diablo and the ifrit in act 3 travancles dimensional rift as well as dreamlands bosses using the moat trick you would use when killing meph with a weak sorc