PDA

View Full Version : Builds that uses cow set?

xxgalxx
06-25-2017, 03:56 AM
Yo i wonder what builds and classes that still uses cow set since right now its just laying in stash :/ would be fun to use somewhere and if u have an build please write what other items u using and skills

Yours galkon

jurat
06-25-2017, 02:01 PM
pretty much any build can use it now. but its more of a starter set until you can get better gear. if you are starting out i would pair it with a caster or physical set depending on what char you are going with. just those 2 sets alone provide -100 all pierce and you can add horads any time you need. but heres a build i would like to try with cow set and doesnt need much peirce. summon necro with deadly sin
madrush or bane of underworld
lich belt or relic
titans gloves
possibly dark wonder rings because the all skills and - all res
and diablos rebirth ammy.
necro doesnt seem to need much pierce but needs alot of skills for zombies to be able to last more than 10 seconds fighting a boss.

Bloop
06-25-2017, 07:56 PM
lightning bowa with cow set is amazing for mfing

you can get like close to 2k mf and clears pits/ inferno cows fast

needs a zephyr and 2x griever rings tho

1 point strafe 1 point guardian angel 1 point in all the passives. rest of the points dont matter really.

rest of your gear isnt a huge deal either lol

Lampogriz
06-26-2017, 02:38 AM
Yeah any build can use it, but its not the best choice. Because high mf doesnt affect on specific boss drops, puzzle boxes, etc, so its not worth to sacrifice kill speed for extra mf. Remember 200-300 mf is more than enough here.