PDA

View Full Version : A 2nd entrance should be added for crucible

Fitsu
08-28-2017, 05:10 AM
I think we can all agree that any characters capable of doing floors 10 and above go through the first 9 blindfolded. <br />
<br />
With the addition of a 17th floor coming next patch, I feel some sort of item...

Lampogriz
08-28-2017, 06:16 AM
Agree, that could be very helpful. For late game chars, first 10 lvls are too easy, boring and just "waste of time" thing.

tby
08-28-2017, 06:35 AM
While many characters can indeed breeze through the first 10, even 12 floors, there is still a sense of danger. you can definitely still die, especially at floor 9 which is a jump up in terms of difficulty. Even the bosses of 8 have a chance to kill any character that runs through really. I don't really think this is a good idea because of that.

If your frustration is from disconnects, then that is something else entirely, but looking for an ez pass probably isn't the best overall solution.

Fitsu
08-28-2017, 06:57 AM
I guess nilithanks can kill you on floor 9 if you play sloppy and the charge from centaurs is annoying af. <br />
<br />
In regards to floor 8, I'm pretty sure if I afked to go make a cupa tea and came back...

tby
08-28-2017, 04:41 PM
the enemies pre nine can definitely still kill most characters, even well geared ones, whether out of chance or sloppy play (shit happens, its not about getting good). just like mappo can probably still kill a lot of characters as well, even when you are 'beyond' him.

comparing cruci to andy runs is a pretty unfair metric.

EBoD-Githzari
11-15-2017, 06:42 AM
all this is going to do is make him want to make the 1st 10 harder.

Fitsu
11-15-2017, 06:49 AM
all this is going to do is make him want to make the 1st 10 harder.

I'm fine with that. Increase the difficulty and reward from non-boss floors. Anything to make it not just feel like more than a simple time sink between bosses.

EBoD-Githzari
11-15-2017, 07:04 AM
I mean I agree with making it harder, and maybe adding a few drops to some bosses to make them worth doing... maybe up drop rates for decent item drops from mobs so its actually worth farming, but you also have to remember that they put in quite a bit of time into this mod to bring it where it is today. yeah the xbow is terrible and the devils bargain has no real use aside from a merc, but maybe that's because none of us have legit tried these items... idk. I think crucible is generally fine because you don't have to do it if you don't want to, I mean why make end game items readily available to the server that easily? put some time into it. that's basically why we all play video games, right? to kill time and play with some cool people!

EBoD-Githzari
11-15-2017, 07:05 AM
you also have to account for your items you already own... you are near end game, ofc its going to be easy :)

Frigide
11-15-2017, 11:14 AM
I dont think permitting any char to start from lvl (?) is good, at least it should be a wp u can use only if u already completed the cruci.

nedamettin
11-16-2017, 10:16 AM
didnt i recommend this before? i think it should start from level 8. twins are a danger for many builds still. but before 8 is a residentsleeper