PDA

View Full Version : Blue Orgs and Cow Orgs

Dax
09-19-2017, 07:45 AM
Hi,

I only dropped like 4-5 blue orgs set in the entire ladder, for like 300-400 hours of play.

Am I very unlocky or is there a trick I am missing? (like having 8 characters in a cow game like it was in the previous patch... not working anymore)

Are other people having the same issue ? Game told me that there is no issue now with the drop rate, so maybe I am just being unlucky.

Thoughs ?

LordManhammer
09-19-2017, 08:37 AM
From the 5.0 patch notes:

"• Drop rates have been changed across the board, especially in inferno zones. Uniques will not be as easy to obtain, this will help the new world drop vanilla uniques hold plenty of value. Player count will no longer increase the drop rate of puzzles, enchantments, cow / Azathoth organs, and boss exclusives. This is another change we are making to remove the advantage of loading several clients, and once again will greatly increase the value of items found from puzzle bosses."

Dax
09-19-2017, 10:48 AM
I know, this is why I put this comment : (like having 8 characters in a cow game like it was in the previous patch... not working anymore)

My question is, do you think that the drop rate is too low now ?

IMO, it is impossible to get a cow set as it is now.

Fitsu
09-28-2017, 03:30 AM
While I believe 300 - 400 hours played is likely an exaggeration. I will agree that the blue organs are a bit to rare, especially considering that the actual inferno cow level only really provides XP as the drops aren't that good.

Dax
10-03-2017, 01:29 PM
Well, 32 weeks * 10hours/week = 320 hours... I'm pretty sure I 've played about 10 hrs/week average in the last ladder.

Dax
10-24-2017, 09:38 AM
10 days into ladder and not a single blue org.

I see inferno cows games available like once a day. Where do people pick their organs?

Do you buy Orgs baskets?

Is there a better drop in some zones like pits or I don't know ?

Game
10-24-2017, 10:53 AM
10 days into ladder and not a single blue org.

I see inferno cows games available like once a day. Where do people pick their organs?

Do you buy Orgs baskets?

Is there a better drop in some zones like pits or I don't know ?

Organ Baskets are not currently on the vendor, people are simply finding them. Their drop rate is DEFINITELY fine now, hell cows is likely where they find them.

dravasek2006
10-29-2017, 06:36 AM
what to do with cows organs? (not blue)

dravasek2006
10-29-2017, 11:44 AM
hellooo

dattelmann
10-29-2017, 03:25 PM
http://annihilus.net/wiki_index.php?title=Guide-to-ryleh-and-the-Cow-kingdom-endgame-content

x42
11-01-2017, 05:49 PM
Organ Baskets are not currently on the vendor, people are simply finding them. Their drop rate is DEFINITELY fine now, hell cows is likely where they find them.

I am going to agree with Dax on this, I did 20+ Hell cow games to complete and didn't find a single blue org. The rate is definitely too low.

Lampogriz
11-02-2017, 02:02 AM
I am going to agree with Dax on this, I did 20+ Hell cow games to complete and didn't find a single blue org. The rate is definitely too low.

You have to run cows in p8 at least, otherwise you wont find anything

Dax
11-02-2017, 03:34 AM
From the 5.0 patch notes:

"• Drop rates have been changed across the board, especially in inferno zones. Uniques will not be as easy to obtain, this will help the new world drop vanilla uniques hold plenty of value. Player count will no longer increase the drop rate of puzzles, enchantments, cow / Azathoth organs, and boss exclusives. This is another change we are making to remove the advantage of loading several clients, and once again will greatly increase the value of items found from puzzle bosses."

I'm quoting on quote here, isn't it suppose to have no effect ?

Frigide
11-02-2017, 07:17 AM
Seems 8 players shouldnt modify the rate of blue organs yes. Though if u go hell cow with a single player in game, its kinda lame, dropping nothing at all.....
Kinda boring to load toons to get better droprates though... or go in public cows and where an ama is cleaning cow in 2mn and try grabbing some loots...

Dax
11-02-2017, 09:53 AM
The original question was about blue orgs drop rates, don't you guys think it is too low ?
or Maybe there is some way to raise the drop rate that I don't know like have P8 in game, which people don't seem to agree on.

Game
11-02-2017, 03:14 PM
The original question was about blue orgs drop rates, don't you guys think it is too low ?
or Maybe there is some way to raise the drop rate that I don't know like have P8 in game, which people don't seem to agree on.

Drop rates are much higher in 6.0 than before, they definitely won't be raised again. Sorry guys!

EBoD-Githzari
11-04-2017, 08:33 PM
I don't believe the rates need to be changed at all for blue organs, but red organs are quite a pain, I feel like u should atleast get a set from a cow game, as I only find one per game usually and it tends to be the same one over and over, BUT I will note that blue organs are extremely easy to get and very cheap to buy. so if you want to do infernal cows, just go game to game asking if people have blue organs they want to sell! :)