PDA

View Full Version : hmm ISO d2pk back

Stadium
09-22-2017, 07:59 AM
Should message all the old peeps to come back to D2PK ... east is fairly active at night from a fpk standpoint... but people have been banned for using battleping and shit. This could be a nice alternative.

Any effort being done?

Game
09-22-2017, 06:36 PM
Should message all the old peeps to come back to D2PK ... east is fairly active at night from a fpk standpoint... but people have been banned for using battleping and shit. This could be a nice alternative.

Any effort being done?

D2PK is up and running, but advertising doesn't seem to do much for D2PK. People will poke their head in 1 at a time and see nobody else on, and they log off for the rest of the year. The very next day someone will do the same thing, if everyone banded together I am sure the community would be decent but I don't have time to put anything together myself, I just leave D2PK up incase people decide they want to play.

Fapster
09-24-2017, 03:11 PM
me and about 6-7 buddys have been on last few days in the evenings its changed a lot since I played back in 2006-2008

how do u get epic gems and nvs now?

Game
09-24-2017, 08:29 PM
me and about 6-7 buddys have been on last few days in the evenings its changed a lot since I played back in 2006-2008

how do u get epic gems and nvs now?

They are at the Gold Vendor found in town!

Stadium
09-25-2017, 10:23 AM
D2PK is up and running, but advertising doesn't seem to do much for D2PK. People will poke their head in 1 at a time and see nobody else on, and they log off for the rest of the year. The very next day someone will do the same thing, if everyone banded together I am sure the community would be decent but I don't have time to put anything together myself, I just leave D2PK up incase people decide they want to play.

I've mentioned it a few times, but the wolfstack thing still pisses off users. Have there been any improvements since last time? I don't main a dru so I never notice.

Game
09-25-2017, 10:24 AM
I've mentioned it a few times, but the wolfstack thing still pisses off users. Have there been any improvements since last time? I don't main a dru so I never notice.

I cannot remember its current status either but we did make changes to the past, however it is now is the best we can do I am afraid.

Stadium
09-25-2017, 10:26 AM
I cannot remember its current status either but we did make changes to the past, however it is now is the best we can do I am afraid.

Yeah... I remember we fucked with it a bunch.

Ok cool.

Stadium
09-26-2017, 06:03 AM

There's some discussion on JSP now about it.

Is BP weak? I don't recall... do we play in hell?

Maybe drop a line.

Game
09-26-2017, 08:03 AM
There's some discussion on JSP now about it.

Is BP weak? I don't recall... do we play in hell?

Maybe drop a line.

Normal should be just like Hell here, BP should be same strength.

Stadium
09-26-2017, 08:52 AM
I'll check tonight if I get on.

Is there an easy way to swap between d2pk IP and bnet's IP?

Some peeps look like they're thinking of coming back, i'm one of em.

Game
09-26-2017, 09:19 AM
I'll check tonight if I get on.

Is there an easy way to swap between d2pk IP and bnet's IP?

Some peeps look like they're thinking of coming back, i'm one of em.

Just use separate folders and when changing the gateway you should be able to change it from Annihilus to east with no problem.