PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming clan and ladder

vaudeville
09-29-2017, 01:25 AM
Tears, Nedamettin, Norp, and I thus far have been talking to each other about setting up a new clan for the upcoming ladder. We've already have enough potential candidates we know of we'd like to join us (we're so far shooting for 8 to 10 members), but in case they turn down our invitations, we'd like to give an invitation to anyone else interested in joining a clan that's reliable and knows the ins and outs of the server well.

Stay tuned for more information.

nedamettin
09-29-2017, 01:55 AM
yyyyyyyyyep

Frigide
09-30-2017, 04:09 AM
hey
i could be interested if i manage to spare time to play next ladd. As i didnt play since some time now, would definitly be cool to have people to play with and to give some advices on the content i missed (ff bosses etc)

vaudeville
09-30-2017, 05:46 AM
Well, so far we almost have the set amount of players we were looking for so far (waiting on replies and confirmations), but if you want some advice on the content you missed this ladder, I can get on later tonight or tomorrow. I think you just mostly missed the ff bosses. You might also have missed some info that isn't currently mentioned in the patch notes.

Current members so far are

Bloop
Fitsu
Mr Malice
Nedamettin
TBY
Tearz
Bonnell21
Sleezy
Vaudeville

acyroma
09-30-2017, 08:20 AM
Let me know a clan tag and i can start to get it set up for you.

vaudeville
09-30-2017, 01:21 PM
I will as soon as things get sorted out.

SHAMANdur
10-12-2017, 07:16 AM
------OFFTOPIC------
Norbert, you scandinavian bimbo, delete some PM's from your Inbox, you're unreachable :D