PDA

View Full Version : EBoD-Githzari for Moderator/Admin

EBoD-Githzari
10-17-2017, 08:46 PM
Personal Information:

1. Name? Tony
2. Age? 21
3. Location? Wisconsin, United States
4. General Moderating Experience? I actually use to be a moderator for Realm of terror, and World of Blizzard. I've run my own private servers before, and am very fair when it comes to dealing with disputes.

Diablo Information:

5. Account in-game? EBoD-Githzari
6. How long have you played Diablo II? 16 years
7. PvPGN (private server) Moderating Experience? RoT, and World of Blizzard.
8. What position are you applying for (Event Manager/GameMaster)? Game Master
9. Why do you feel like you would qualify as a Game Master or Event Manager and benefit the server? I feel I would be a great addition to the already great team you have, because I am very friendly, I help people as much as possible, and I try to help solve problems with the server! I am on every day, I am one of the top players at the moment, I rush people nonstop, and I help level and gear people. I give advice, and share my knowledge of the server, I am active on the discord.

TangOrang
10-17-2017, 08:58 PM
good guy helped me out startin up

nedamettin
10-18-2017, 08:27 AM
from the limited experience i've got with him, he looks like a nice guy.

Deacon
10-18-2017, 06:44 PM
Tony is a great player, extremely polite but most of all, all my experience of him are of him helping me with no other incentive than to just help.

He has my vote plus the many others I know that support him.

connorw81
10-18-2017, 08:17 PM
I would also like to vouch for him. Ive got to know him over the past few days and enjoyable to play with. He is extremely nice and helpful for when i have questions and no one to turn to. He also has helped me in game several times out of good will, i believe he would make a great addition to the team :D .

+1 for him

Scotty
10-19-2017, 03:43 PM
I am proud to give this guy a vouch. I don't say that about people often. He's even friendlier than me when it comes to helping people and I love to help out.

This guy deserves it.

Qne
10-19-2017, 06:04 PM
hes a good dude.. weve done alot of trades and hes rushed me and helped with alot

Bloop
10-20-2017, 09:16 PM
I like the guy and he helps people but If anything id say give him a little time to learn some of the stuff.

I doubt he's up to date with all of the new changes since things have changed so much recently.

He does seem to be actively trying to learn and stuff tho.

Camel
10-21-2017, 08:40 PM
I'm newer to the game and ebod helped me with some gear and also made me feel welcome to the server and helped me with voting so he's pretty helpful imo!

EBoD-Githzari
10-23-2017, 09:41 AM
thank you all for the +1s and vouches. it means a lot. especially what some of you guys said. made me smile xD I wont let you guys down!

Rlbigbird
10-23-2017, 01:18 PM
Great guy. He helped alot of info he was able to provide.
really nice guy in game as well willing to help without hesitation

Krystals
10-23-2017, 11:22 PM
He was a Moderator at World of Blizzard, vouch

tby
10-24-2017, 07:49 AM
he actually posted a dick pic when prompted.

vouch.

Krystals
10-24-2017, 01:50 PM
he actually posted a dick pic when prompted.

vouch.

i wasnt gonna mention that part but yeah, he did

EBoD-Githzari
10-24-2017, 07:29 PM
i wasnt gonna mention that part but yeah, he did

this has happened on more than one occasion. do not doubt me when I say I will do something xD

tby
10-24-2017, 11:44 PM
albeit it seeming slightly trolly, I'm just saying, he follows through np. n2m I fucking died laughing. but, y'know.

EBoD-Githzari
10-25-2017, 04:57 PM
I like the guy and he helps people but If anything id say give him a little time to learn some of the stuff.

I doubt he's up to date with all of the new changes since things have changed so much recently.

He does seem to be actively trying to learn and stuff tho.

"What we look for in GMs is simple, and will be expected from everyone on our Staff. You must be professional, friendly, and active within the community; both on the server and the forums. No previous experience is required, just do your best, and always do what you feel is best for the server. Be willing to learn from others."

vavs post on applying for staff

tears
10-26-2017, 09:25 AM
I've seen this mans dick on 2 separate occasions.

sleezy2
10-26-2017, 09:49 AM
haha. if he gets put as mod he needs to change his name to. WHY DOES MY DICK ALWAYS THINK ITS COLD. Going to need to put that into a acronym WDMDATIC

StenchTrench
10-26-2017, 09:57 AM
http://annihilus.net/showthread.php?t=12661&p=74787#post74787 I'm sorry, but i'm going to have to give this guy a tremendous thumbs down. He used a known (by the devs) forest of the dueling bug to his advantage that was recently patched in the current ladder season, and then proceeded to tell individuals about it. I have other players that can vouch for this. He also leans towards toxic and childish behavior when things aren't going the way he wants them to, such as talking shit about people and spreading lies and rumors or forming his own separate party during inferno cow games. Being a former mod myself, I have an understanding that you have to always put yourself in check and be respectful of ALL players on the server despite your personal issues with them because you are representing it. This guy CANNOT be trusted to be fair and honest OR make the right decisions when it comes to representing this server. He also most certainly does not deserve a reward for cheating to make 3rd on the current ladder season in any way shape or form.

nedamettin
10-26-2017, 10:03 AM
decent sized penis. i approve and vouch for his application.

norp
10-26-2017, 10:09 AM
A dick with a redname cant be better

nedamettin
10-26-2017, 10:15 AM
damn that chest is so flat though makes the penis look bigger than it is i think. what an illusion!

StenchTrench
10-26-2017, 10:59 AM
Why did he take the pick from below the shaft? Doesn't make it look bigger? Like how when fat chicks take a pic from above and post it on Facebook to make themselves look smaller?

bonnell21
10-26-2017, 01:46 PM
there is a dick in all .... vouchte

EBoD-Githzari
10-26-2017, 08:05 PM
http://annihilus.net/showthread.php?t=12661&p=74787#post74787 I'm sorry, but i'm going to have to give this guy a tremendous thumbs down. He used a known (by the devs) forest of the dueling bug to his advantage that was recently patched in the current ladder season, and then proceeded to tell individuals about it. I have other players that can vouch for this. He also leans towards toxic and childish behavior when things aren't going the way he wants them to, such as talking shit about people and spreading lies and rumors or forming his own separate party during inferno cow games. Being a former mod myself, I have an understanding that you have to always put yourself in check and be respectful of ALL players on the server despite your personal issues with them because you are representing it. This guy CANNOT be trusted to be fair and honest OR make the right decisions when it comes to representing this server. He also most certainly does not deserve a reward for cheating to make 3rd on the current ladder season in any way shape or form.
First off, you have a huge misconception of me. I reported the bug to vav, as I report many things to them. big deal I told a few "friends" I wasnt told not to tell anyone. I made sure it was known of and they took care of the problem. as for spreading lies, or rumors, etc, I would like to hear what was said, as I don't have any reason to lie. (rumors are lies too) I never made any private party infernal cow games, ive ran plenty. we could ask the members of the server if you like. you know, lets make this like a court thing :) we could have fun with it! take me to trial and see what I have all done wrong. and I could provide screenshots of almost all incidents ive had, specifically for a situation like this. I do not deny what I have done. how did I cheat to reach 99 exactly? what you are doing here buddy is exactly what you claim I am :) we can bring this up with acyroma. messaging him now.

sleezy2
10-26-2017, 09:37 PM
haha... sends dick pics and possible cheater...the stones on this guy asking to be mod.