PDA

View Full Version : Hello, My name is...

EBoD-Githzari
10-18-2017, 06:08 AM
Hi there, my name is Tony, and I just figured id drop one of these so that everyone can get to know me a tad better, granted not many people actually read these, but anyways, my ingame account name is EBoD-Githzari, and my main character is Simon. if anyone needs any help with anything, don't be afraid to give me a shout if I'm online. I do rushes, help gear people, do mf runs for people, provide them with knowledge, and give people a good laugh. hmu sometime! I work full time at taco bell, I'm currently working at becoming staff at the time being, and I hope that we all enjoy anni together!

tby
10-22-2017, 08:51 PM
rip. taco bell.

I managed one for a little bit. Some stuff is still really ingrained in my brain. Like weights.

Hard taco with beef - 2.9 ounces
Soft taco with beef - 3.1 ounces
If it is supreme, add 1.5 ounces

I don't actually have anything else to add to this post besides random taco bell knowledge though.

EBoD-Githzari
10-22-2017, 09:16 PM
rip. taco bell.

I managed one for a little bit. Some stuff is still really ingrained in my brain. Like weights.

Hard taco with beef - 2.9 ounces
Soft taco with beef - 3.1 ounces
If it is supreme, add 1.5 ounces

I don't actually have anything else to add to this post besides random taco bell knowledge though.
lmao I hate taco bell... terrible job.

djordj05
12-30-2017, 11:47 AM
hey bro how you doin :D I just found this and decided to register and try it. idk if many people play here but I really hope so bcs it looks like a proffesional and passion-inspired act. I hope I meet some other guys like me, d2 lod classic people to play with and have some fun together. Like those good oll dayzz.... Sweet memories man. Idk how to say it any way other than dis: I just f0cking love this Game. <3 :}}} ! :D Peace from the Bulgarian D2 Community! !!!!! :D

Mephisto
12-30-2017, 03:30 PM
Welcome, and enjoy! :)

Game
12-30-2017, 09:18 PM
hey bro how you doin :D I just found this and decided to register and try it. idk if many people play here but I really hope so bcs it looks like a proffesional and passion-inspired act. I hope I meet some other guys like me, d2 lod classic people to play with and have some fun together. Like those good oll dayzz.... Sweet memories man. Idk how to say it any way other than dis: I just f0cking love this Game. <3 :}}} ! :D Peace from the Bulgarian D2 Community! !!!!! :D

Welcome :) I hope you have fun! Be sure to hop in the Discord so you can interact with the community!