PDA

View Full Version : nedamettin's application

nedamettin
10-26-2017, 09:51 AM
e is the form you will need to fill out for your application.

Personal Information:

1. ned
2. 24
3. Turkey
4. Have been a mod/tester over a year in another diablo 2 server, ran several private servers myself on other games.

Diablo Information:

5. *nedamettin
6. 10-15 years, not sure
7. Have been a mod/tester over a year in another diablo 2 server. Name was BlazingFire
8. Gamemaster.
9. I mostly get along well with people in the server. I know the mod well and I mostly help out people. I hate rushing though I gotta say. I am very involved with the future of the mod.

a sidenote: I saw that another applicant has posted a picture of his penis. If that is required for future references, I will post one of mine when necessary.

tears
10-26-2017, 09:54 AM
Can vouch for Ned although he is a radical Zionist extremist. Im sure hes got the inches.

StenchTrench
10-26-2017, 09:55 AM
e is the form you will need to fill out for your application.

Personal Information:

1. ned
2. 24
3. Turkey
4. Have been a mod/tester over a year in another diablo 2 server, ran several private servers myself on other games.

Diablo Information:

5. *nedamettin
6. 10-15 years, not sure
7. Have been a mod/tester over a year in another diablo 2 server. Name was BlazingFire
8. Gamemaster.
9. I mostly get along well with people in the server. I know the mod well and I mostly help out people. I hate rushing though I gotta say. I am very involved with the future of the mod.

a sidenote: I saw that another applicant has posted a picture of his penis. If that is required for future references, I will post one of mine when necessary.

This sidenote just won the internet.

Bloop
10-26-2017, 10:01 AM
Neds nice and helpful

We dont really agree with each other about things very much but hes a good guy and im not going to deny someone a vouch just because we both have opinions :P

please contact me immediately at (672) 802-4791 if he posts dick pics. for educational purposes. please

norp
10-26-2017, 12:08 PM
Can vouch seen that ben 10 special in DM

bonnell21
10-26-2017, 12:44 PM
vouch