PDA

View Full Version : revert d2pk to 2009 patch

WsGD
11-13-2017, 07:15 PM
have a few people wanting to play d2pk

didn't know it wasn't working...

at the install page, put that it doesn't work.

fix this shit vav ffs so we can play

Game
11-13-2017, 08:27 PM
have a few people wanting to play d2pk

didn't know it wasn't working...

at the install page, put that it doesn't work.

fix this shit vav ffs so we can play

Has nothing to do with the patch itself. D2PK gets like 4 people who play for 3 days then they disappear again, so its uptime is not a high priority right now. We will eventually get to it.

WsGD
11-14-2017, 12:45 AM
well tons of people got banned / keys disabled today on east. biggest wave to hit yet.

lot of people with level jobs got banned, this would be the best time for you to fix d2pk so others can join.

all it takes is 1 good group getting online and more would come, i'm sure the pvm server people would get on it and play pubs cause pvm 24/7 gets boring and occasional pvp pub game would be fun for them.

I installed last night before the ban, but i have a few others wanting to get on here.

so there's no ETA on a fix?....I don't want to check this site off and on not knowing if there's going to be a fix or not.

so if it's not the patch, what's the issue? Is it impossible to fix wolf stack also?

probably could get non fpkers to join and just play pub duels. there's lots of ppl on east who do that.

I could help try to revive it and actually put effort into it...I always loved d2pk but I need to know if I should get my interested built up or level up chars on east and get unperm items.

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=77454132&f=147

southheaven
11-14-2017, 04:07 AM
fuck the 2009 patch i aint walking into the moor to kill quill rats to get hrs to make runewords

WsGD
11-14-2017, 08:13 AM
late 09 mid 2010 w/e u know what I mean

Game
11-14-2017, 08:35 AM
well tons of people got banned / keys disabled today on east. biggest wave to hit yet.

lot of people with level jobs got banned, this would be the best time for you to fix d2pk so others can join.

all it takes is 1 good group getting online and more would come, i'm sure the pvm server people would get on it and play pubs cause pvm 24/7 gets boring and occasional pvp pub game would be fun for them.

I installed last night before the ban, but i have a few others wanting to get on here.

so there's no ETA on a fix?....I don't want to check this site off and on not knowing if there's going to be a fix or not.

so if it's not the patch, what's the issue? Is it impossible to fix wolf stack also?

probably could get non fpkers to join and just play pub duels. there's lots of ppl on east who do that.

I could help try to revive it and actually put effort into it...I always loved d2pk but I need to know if I should get my interested built up or level up chars on east and get unperm items.

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=77454132&f=147

Like I said we're definitely going to get D2PK back to working again very soon, but we have to get out one more update for Annihilus first.

Moose
11-14-2017, 11:01 AM
As long as I get to nk I'll be happy.

WsGD
11-14-2017, 05:37 PM
4 more topics of being banned in legit dueling ....

hope it's soon

if you fix wolves you could easily have everyone convert

FromTheRez
11-14-2017, 06:54 PM
so ready for LLD

Game
11-15-2017, 01:24 AM
4 more topics of being banned in legit dueling ....

hope it's soon

if you fix wolves you could easily have everyone convert

Getting D2PK up within the next week or so is definitely possible, but don't count on a wolf fix lol

WsGD
11-15-2017, 03:06 AM
faster than i thought it would take

ill tell some people

faster the better to capitalize on the recent ban

good to know there's a time frame for it so i can tell people b4 they end up quitting jsp too.

can you not revert to old school patch with wolves working or the recipes are known for that patch ?..

if wolves were fix ud have every dueler from east on here...

definitely can get pub duelers here. gotta figure out a way to let lot of ppl know about this .

if you can get randoms to have pub duels up constantly it could be huge.

need a easier guide for installing if they come for d2pk, especially if on .14...i had to hit re-update to fix mine and installer to pop up

LOLRagezzz
11-15-2017, 05:40 AM
Like I said we're definitely going to get D2PK back to working again very soon, but we have to get out one more update for Annihilus first.

That's cool to hear, hes got a point though.
Mass people are leaving realms from bans and d2pk would be a nice place for them to go.
I sadly won't be able to talk about it on jsp anymore, they'll 86 my acct im sure.

Thanks for the reply though, look forward to hopping on and pkayin

WsGD
11-15-2017, 07:38 PM
can i build my chars on d2pk or will u reset the server when you fix it?

got lots of ppl ready from legit dueling like 8

Game
11-16-2017, 03:27 AM
can i build my chars on d2pk or will u reset the server when you fix it?

got lots of ppl ready from legit dueling like 8

You can build them, no need for a reset.

WsGD
11-16-2017, 06:52 AM
can you remove wiz gloves please ? if the majority want them gone ? i have a feeling thats a deal breaker...

please ... im falling in love with my build and don't want to play east without it.

could you use .10 patch with working wolves like old school patch?

Game
11-16-2017, 07:50 AM
can you remove wiz gloves please ? if the majority want them gone ? i have a feeling thats a deal breaker...

please ... im falling in love with my build and don't want to play east without it.

could you use .10 patch with working wolves like old school patch?

No to all of the above, sorry. I do not plan on making any content changes to D2PK. I didn't want to add those gloves to begin with but we held a poll back when there were players and the vote was to add them, so there is no going back now. As for 1.10, that is completely irrelevant to the wolf issue. All private servers have always had this issue.

WsGD
11-16-2017, 07:53 AM
No to all of the above, sorry. I do not plan on making any content changes to D2PK. I didn't want to add those gloves to begin with but we held a poll back when there were players and the vote was to add them, so there is no going back now. As for 1.10, that is completely irrelevant to the wolf issue. All private servers have always had this issue.

wolves use to work or is my memory is awful?

Game
11-16-2017, 07:55 AM
wolves use to work or is my memory is awful?

Your memory is awful :)

WsGD
11-16-2017, 08:00 AM
well shit.... as long as everything is the same as the old days then perfect

maybe if the majority of fpkers want wiz gloves gone we can ban them. they were never there during the prime days. lot of retarded builds

i have really good ping on the server 63..

WsGD
11-16-2017, 08:50 AM
Your memory is awful :)

people seem interested ... people wanting to know if it works with mac

I'm telling ppl to dl/make their chars to be ready

Game
11-16-2017, 08:51 AM
well shit.... as long as everything is the same as the old days then perfect

maybe if the majority of fpkers want wiz gloves gone we can ban them. they were never there during the prime days. lot of retarded builds

i have really good ping on the server 63..

If anything you can just agree to not use them in your specific duel games with your group of pvpers. I won't be removing them completely though I am afraid, sorry :/. You'll just have to be gentlemen and agree to not use them. Unforunately it will not work on a Mac unless you use Bootcamp and install Windows.

WsGD
11-16-2017, 09:01 AM
If anything you can just agree to not use them in your specific duel games with your group of pvpers. I won't be removing them completely though I am afraid, sorry :/. You'll just have to be gentlemen and agree to not use them. Unforunately it will not work on a Mac unless you use Bootcamp and install Windows.

alright

have had 4 people pm me on jsp in the past 3 hours

good thing they can dl and make their chars now , i told them it will be fixed and working next week

Game
11-16-2017, 09:03 AM
alright

have had 4 people pm me on jsp in the past 3 hours

good thing they can dl and make their chars now , i told them it will be fixed and working next week

Sounds good!

WsGD
11-17-2017, 07:29 PM
Sounds good!

lots of ppl making chars. looks like d2pk will be back.

is there nvs still?

Game
11-17-2017, 07:45 PM
lots of ppl making chars. looks like d2pk will be back.

is there nvs still?

There are nvs, yes

WsGD
11-17-2017, 09:51 PM
There are nvs, yes

if i bring / advertise your realm and get a lot of people here, u should let me advertise an nv so others who join will see it and donate for some nvs ^.^

ive made 3 jsps announcing d2pk so hopefully it will convert everyone

good server , no reason to play east..... just hoping people can agree on wiz gloves to ban them in fpk

marvels fpk rules http://annihilus.net/showthread.php?t=12765&p=75220#post75220

omggg in single player checking out nvs....that alone would make ppl want to stay

im all nostalgic with them

what about old school sets / cow bow ... those were dope

im wanting a couple of nvs badddd. i swear people would stay just for those and play tournaments

red glow/small shock/ancients/vav es

wish the dyes worked offline

WsGD
11-18-2017, 05:29 AM
There are nvs, yes

does my forum gold link to d2pk?

Game
11-18-2017, 08:03 AM
does my forum gold link to d2pk?

Yes, it will.

fool
11-18-2017, 12:26 PM