PDA

View Full Version : 6.1 Patch Notes

Game
11-16-2017, 07:25 AM
Here is our follow up to the very large 6.0 Update. This update will address balancing, bugs, and all around quality of life fixes for the game content. This patch is expected to be released by...

emre2010
11-16-2017, 07:27 AM
first

Lampogriz
11-16-2017, 07:54 AM
ty men

GoodkidCC
11-16-2017, 08:12 AM
Sounds awesome! I like the blood raven chamge. Should greatly benefit new players.

nedamettin
11-16-2017, 08:37 AM
best patch so far if all works well

edit: RESPEC TOKEN TO 60G PLEASE

Game
11-16-2017, 08:40 AM
best patch so far if all works well

edit: RESPEC TOKEN TO 60G PLEASE

Sorry, I am not going to repeat why that is a bad idea, I already feel like a broken record :)

nedamettin
11-16-2017, 08:47 AM
Sorry, I am not going to repeat why that is a bad idea, I already feel like a broken record :)

i never seen the reason but my guess is if its below or 60 you can make fake accs to vote and buy it and since they can toss it away it is abusable.

am i right?

if its the problem then 70g is okay

Game
11-16-2017, 08:48 AM
i never seen the reason but my guess is if its below or 60 you can make fake accs to vote and buy it and since they can toss it away it is abusable.

am i right?

if its the problem then 70g is okay

Ding ding ding! Not being able to sporadically do it and get your Token will really drive many people to not bother, also voting twice fills up the logs more and makes it easier to track people multiaccounting on the forum.

nedamettin
11-16-2017, 08:50 AM
well im too naive to abuse. ;-;

rrra
11-16-2017, 09:17 AM
What's the significance of this?

• Shuriken Flip can now hit every 2 frames instead of every 4.

jurat
11-16-2017, 03:32 PM
im liking these changes. looks alot like nerf to monsters and buff to all chars. and also finnaly keys drop rates have been increased.

spdkllz
11-16-2017, 04:30 PM
"• The Time Rift in River of Flame is no longer random, and will always spawn north of the waypoint."

Thx!

tears
11-16-2017, 06:43 PM
good shit

Frigide
11-16-2017, 09:55 PM
Thx for keys drop rate and time rift!

One question tho: What happens if u die in hc, and u have no body to clik on to get back ur stuff with other char?

Game
11-17-2017, 01:02 AM
Thx for keys drop rate and time rift!

One question tho: What happens if u die in hc, and u have no body to clik on to get back ur stuff with other char?

Your gear will pop where you die.

caca
11-17-2017, 01:03 AM
• You no longer create a corpse when you die, you will respawn with your gear on. We have also fixed an issue causing you to spawn as a "ghost" every so often, preventing you from respawning while running around dead.
Do that mean HxC players wont be able to get their stuff back ? oO
if so that just HORRIBLE for HxC players ! just have been OS with my necro with a rdm T3 uniq mob when i was pwning the map with like stacked 95@ max block 22K defance 6K2 life full sumons :'(

Game
11-17-2017, 01:51 AM
Do that mean HxC players wont be able to get their stuff back ? oO
if so that just HORRIBLE for HxC players ! just have been OS with my necro with a rdm T3 uniq mob when i was pwning the map with like stacked 95@ max block 22K defance 6K2 life full sumons :'(

The post right above yours!

caca
11-17-2017, 02:41 AM
sorry didnt noticed this :D.
BUt that means we ll have to get back our corpse ... so it makes a HUDGE differents! for exemple if we die in a BIG mob pack uniq amp and stuff .. we wont be able to take it back :( or if we lich king or knarst or stuf... thats really harsh .:(
That means tht to test new areas and so on we ll need 2 chars full geared to go there ...

Fitsu
11-17-2017, 02:53 AM
• Fist of the Heavens now uses cast animation instead of attack animation, so it will need FCR. Its direct Damage per Level and Holy Lightning Damage per Level has been decreased as it has been performing way too strong. However, Holy Lightning now properly benefits from +% to Lightning Damage.
[/U][/B]

And to think this was getting buffed before I made my FoH paladin :P, sorry fellow paladins! That being said, I still feel the greater problem is thunderfury giving ludicrous amounts of %lightning skill damage but I guess that is the kind of re balancing that needs a ladder reset.

In all, patch looks good! I like a lot of the boss/loot/class changes. I really like that it looks like bosses have been made a bit less RNG and a bit more tactical! Looking forward to trying it out, good work you guys!

Frigide
11-17-2017, 11:10 AM

That just kills Hc imo in a way. If it werent hard enough to go for no vanilla content ...
If u can finally do an area and u die in it... it makes it so hard to be willing to try those areas. Solo farm becomes very needy for gear to make multiple chars able to travel in an area. Sad. Fortunatly enough ppl in hc to always be in team ;(

I play mostly sc atm, because i wanna see new content but i started to play a bit with *caca i feeled we can do somthing! now i clearly have to think again to spend time in hc with that new rule.

I love patch for sc tho <3

Frigide
11-17-2017, 11:38 AM
After all, i realise this "gear where u die" is just going back to how it worked in vanilla, but meh :)

Dax
11-17-2017, 11:48 AM
Game Do you have a more precise idea of the time of patch release ?

Breats
11-17-2017, 12:09 PM
First off would like to give a big thanks to everyone who has helped making this server the place it is.

I do not understand the change of bodies for hardcore. The way I see it, all that it does it make hardcore less accessible. Hardcore was not impossible before since the only thing you would lose on death was your inventory. But after this change it would make the dying process take up a lot more time. Which is fine, but I don't know why bother changing something that just negatively affects hardcore. I think if anything should change, it should be attempting to make death zerging more difficult on softcore and not just making hardcore less accessible.

Thank you to everyone who has helped this server at any point!!

tears
11-17-2017, 10:03 PM
Friday evening :confused:

nedamettin
11-17-2017, 10:14 PM
friday tomorrow

shaner05
11-18-2017, 02:09 PM

That is not fun

caca
11-19-2017, 12:36 AM
That is not fun
hahaha !
we are screwed dude , we wont do late game content :D

Game
11-19-2017, 01:41 AM
That is not fun

It's no different than Vanilla d2 :)

caca
11-19-2017, 01:53 AM
It's no different than Vanilla d2
But annihilus content is ! i wont whine its ok i ll just have to make a ''corpse catcher i suppose", that will be on game with MAX tanking with cheap stuff... i dont dont know, that ok. i Just fear this will discourage new players, i ve helped few new HXc player those past days that are starting to cows and going to the real areas like pits and stuff... if they die without their stuff i m pretty sure they wont stay playing HxC (not all are sadomasochist as i do !).
Anyway this patch gives many other improvements, and exiting new things to test, THANKS game :)

Game
11-19-2017, 03:46 AM
But annihilus content is ! i wont whine its ok i ll just have to make a ''corpse catcher i suppose", that will be on game with MAX tanking with cheap stuff... i dont dont know, that ok. i Just fear this will discourage new players, i ve helped few new HXc player those past days that are starting to cows and going to the real areas like pits and stuff... if they die without their stuff i m pretty sure they wont stay playing HxC (not all are sadomasochist as i do !).
Anyway this patch gives many other improvements, and exiting new things to test, THANKS game :)

It's not very "hardcore" if you don't have to worry about potentially losing any items!

shadowblack
11-19-2017, 12:32 PM
I guess the only boss who would like to get the teleport is Karnat apart from Cain I do not know that another has a teleport and I would also like teleport in a labyrinth of madness otherwise it looks great ... thank you

Frigide
11-19-2017, 03:49 PM
It's not very "hardcore" if you don't have to worry about potentially losing any items!

Yeah losing charms and merc gear is not enough ? ;(
We already dont even bother about charms in HC and thats like 10 unique charms we dont even wanna use coz we ll lose them!
Getting a good merc, same thing... Its hard enough in here dude, if i wanna try to do bahamut, i wont be able to get items back if i die, its just one shot land in there. Thats just not a HC server and it becomes even harder! No offense. Cant die in cruci or trial either, those area requires heavy amount of gear to proceed, u cant get back stuff at all if u die there...
Tell us whats the point in getting auto geared in sc when u die? If its just a total lose for hc?! Must be another reason than just getting auto gear ? Whats that for? Comfort? ...

LordManhammer
11-19-2017, 04:37 PM
Such hurt in the butt.

Game
11-20-2017, 12:59 AM
I missed some stuff in the original patch notes, and we squeezed some stuff in last minute as well. I will update the first post accordingly, but here are the things I missed:

Updates to Annihilus 6.1 Changelog:

• Orbs and Essences no longer activate in the cube. You now right-click these to activate them, and click the item you want to use them on, as if you were identifying them. This does NOT apply for Orb of Alchemy, it must still be cubed.

• Shrines no longer count as curses, so they will not be replaced when cursed or if you are immune to curses. They can also now stack, although the same Shrine will not stack.

• Token of Trials Gold Cost lowered to 200.

• Token of Trials now has a small chance to drop as a world drop.

• Orb of Alchemy Gold Cost lowered.

• Orb of Transmogrification Gold Cost lowered.

• Map world drop rate increased.

• You can no longer split or merge corrupted Excaliburs.

• Excalibur has been slightly modified, you may cube it for a free reroll.

• Twin Excaliburs and their set bonus have been modified.

• Minimum / Maximum Damage of Windforce has been increased by 100.

• Death Cleaver has been replaced with Meshif's Travelers on Melee Splash enchant, as this was preventing it from working on weapons.

• The Cow Queen's Leathers -% to Enemy Resistances set bonus has been increased by 10%.

• Molten Boulder's Damage over Time is now properly affected by +% Fire Damage.

• Poison Dagger now scales with attack speed and duration is lowered, increasing its DPS.

• Poison Explosion Damage per Level and Synergy % has been increased.

• Poison Nova Damage per Level has been increased.

• Poison Maelstrom Damage per Level has been increased and duration is lowered, increasing its DPS.

• Shuriken Flip's Damage per Level and Synergy % has been increased. Duration has also been lowered, increasing its DPS.

• You can no longer use Find Item on some of the Map Bosses.

D2PK 6.2 Changelog:

• D2PK has been updated and no longer crashes.

• D2PK now shows the correct vanilla inventory size.

• QoL features from Annihilus that will not affect actual gameplay have been implemented into D2PK, such as Damage Counters.

thunder
11-20-2017, 03:10 AM
Hi, Are you sure about that new orb & essences recipe? Right clicking doesnt seem to do anything on those. Unless I'm doing something wrong or there is missing part of the new recipe it is not working. can you fix please?

EDIT: problem solved, my game wasnt updated to 6.1

WsGD
11-20-2017, 07:55 AM
if you're getting d2ex.dll error

download https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145

64 didn't work but 86 did for me and I'm on 64 bit

if you're getting exception error, restart pc then do the other stuff above.

you shouldn't need to restart PC for the download, only for exception error.

Dax
11-20-2017, 07:15 PM
If the phys dmg from druid's spells was remove, did the prime charm changed as well? I did not see any since 6.0 is up.

Frigide
11-20-2017, 08:28 PM
Game
"You no longer create a corpse when you die, you will respawn with your gear on. We have also fixed an issue causing you to spawn as a "ghost" every so often, preventing you from respawning while running around dead"
You should also mention in patch note that this involves not gaining XP back, so now dying is full malus for XP.

PaSTaR
11-21-2017, 01:32 PM
Блин вот жаль что разработчики мало заботяться о Русско язычном комьюнити и не сделали сайт на Русском сори за тафталогию.
И да вот ещё патч качается ну капец как медленно :( и да мне в падлу писать это на Английском хоть я его и знаю

Game
11-21-2017, 03:40 PM
Блин вот жаль что разработчики мало заботяться о Русско язычном комьюнити и не сделали сайт на Русском сори за тафталогию.
И да вот ещё патч качается ну капец как медленно :( и да мне в падлу писать это на Английском хоть я его и знаю

This is an english focused server, we are a 2 man development team with nobody fluent in Russian, we're not a professional company. We definitely can't make different versions of everything for multiple languages. Sorry man, it's not that we don't care about you, we just don't have the manpower or resources.

PaSTaR
11-22-2017, 10:31 AM
Yes, everything is fine, I'm not bad at communicating in English;) but the spelling is weak, so sorry if there are errors. And yet I'm not Russian and Ukrainian, although I only mentioned this and want to thank you so much for your work and success!

tears
11-22-2017, 01:55 PM
leme get uhhhhhhhhhhhh 6.2

Rizzen
11-22-2017, 06:35 PM
Now i cannot use the jeweler orb on corrupted blue items. It says it is corrupted already. I assume it is a bug and not on purpose? If i die, i loose the aura of the item i wear... like the mercs in lod.
Thanks for the patch. I enjoy especially the time rift change.