PDA

View Full Version : Account Stash

Knightofyourlife
11-21-2017, 05:07 PM
Hello.
I like your mod very mush so far. Lots of things to do. I like the new crafting etc. When I first logged in I saw two stash boxes. My first thought was YES a personal stash and at last the much needed account stash. just like Torchlight and POE. to my disappointment I found that they both are access points to personal stash. :(
Please can we have an account stash. I do not think I would be exaggerating if I said every one including his dog wants one.

Thank you for your time.

Game
11-22-2017, 12:38 AM
Hello.
I like your mod very mush so far. Lots of things to do. I like the new crafting etc. When I first logged in I saw two stash boxes. My first thought was YES a personal stash and at last the much needed account stash. just like Torchlight and POE. to my disappointment I found that they both are access points to personal stash. :(
Please can we have an account stash. I do not think I would be exaggerating if I said every one including his dog wants one.

Thank you for your time.

We definitely want to try and do this one day. It is a LOT of work for this to work on a server compared to single player, but I think we will atleast try and tackle this sometime.

Knightofyourlife
11-22-2017, 05:50 AM
Thank you very much for responding to me.
I did actually expect the answer to be some like 'we would like to do this but its a hard modification to make'. Because you have two private stash access points and I could not see what the point was apart from the plan to have a account stash as some point in the future. I am very happy to hear that you would like to try and add this in to the game at some point. I do expect it to take some time now though because of how you have responded. If was easy you would of already added it.
Any way I love your mod. I am having a lot of fun playing here. thank you so much for providing this great place for us.

Thank you for your time.

Game
11-22-2017, 10:25 AM
Thank you very much for responding to me.
I did actually expect the answer to be some like 'we would like to do this but its a hard modification to make'. Because you have two private stash access points and I could not see what the point was apart from the plan to have a account stash as some point in the future. I am very happy to hear that you would like to try and add this in to the game at some point. I do expect it to take some time now though because of how you have responded. If was easy you would of already added it.
Any way I love your mod. I am having a lot of fun playing here. thank you so much for providing this great place for us.

Thank you for your time.

You're very welcome, thanks for playing!