PDA

View Full Version : Error message when trying to get into the game

makec
08-15-2019, 01:06 PM
Every time i try to create the game or go into the game error message appears and i cant go in pls help i am old player and im sorry to see this server dead a bit and have an idea how to make it better and attract the new players.

Game
08-17-2019, 02:18 AM
Every time i try to create the game or go into the game error message appears and i cant go in pls help i am old player and im sorry to see this server dead a bit and have an idea how to make it better and attract the new players.

Hey there! We have a massive patch launching on Friday the 23rd, which will almost certainly bring everyone back and also fix your issues. I highly recommend hanging around until then, and I also recommend getting into the server discord as that is where everyone hangs out and communicates! Welcome back by the way :)

makec
08-19-2019, 10:01 AM
Thanks

Matsas
08-24-2019, 02:11 AM
Hey there! We have a massive patch launching on Friday the 23rd, which will almost certainly bring everyone back and also fix your issues. I highly recommend hanging around until then, and I also recommend getting into the server discord as that is where everyone hangs out and communicates! Welcome back by the way :)

Whats this about a patch launching? Did i miss anything?

Game
08-24-2019, 03:11 AM
Whats this about a patch launching? Did i miss anything?

It got pushed back a day, check later this evening :)

Matsas
08-24-2019, 01:28 PM
awesome! Thx game. Looking forward to it.