PDA

View Full Version : Arreat Summit like game guide available?

PmP
01-01-2015, 02:47 PM
Good day.

Is there a place that lists the new items/runewords ect associated with this mod?

i think i might have missed it

thanks.

Game
01-01-2015, 02:51 PM
Good day.

Is there a place that lists the new items/runewords ect associated with this mod?

i think i might have missed it

thanks.

Not yet! It's a good suggestion though and we'll definitely look into getting something like that up soon.

proph21
01-03-2015, 09:05 AM
I'll help with getting one set up if it comes to pass. For now, I think it would be fun for you guys to be discovering these new items for yourselves and being surprised :P

slicplaya
03-11-2015, 03:22 AM
I like the idea of finding the new items and being surprised; however, as a god dueler, I kinda need to know the changes to prefixes and suffixes on items, as it helps to min/max gear. I've noticed the FCR on items have been adjusted. I actually would love a list of the compiled prefix suffix changes. Would even buy 500 gold and pay just to learn them.

Ostriker
03-11-2015, 04:43 AM
from what said before it is up to people to find out, i think since no info were given on set wich currently match runewords in term of everything

slicplaya
03-11-2015, 05:54 AM
I'm not worried about the new uniques and runeword changes. I was talking about the allowed limits on prefixes and suffixes that can roll on items. For instance, a FCR ring on live is 15% no matter what. On here it varies from 10-20%. Knowing those limits will help someone plan for min/maxing and itemization. I would love to find a unique and be like holy shit! it's good now! but as for prefix suffix limits, it should be listed in patch notes. Those things are important for people that play the game by numbers.

Mephisto
03-11-2015, 01:22 PM
An arreat summit guide would be cool! Agree

tangar
03-11-2015, 01:55 PM
Yeah, library would be great :)