PDA

View Full Version : "Configure Controls" not working in game options

Nehbless
01-02-2015, 01:06 PM
Title says pretty much everything. Clicking "Configure Controls" does absolutely nothing. I'd appreciate changing my hotkeys for my skills as I dislike using the F keys as hotkeys.

Other than that, I'm having a lot of fun playing on the server. Had a couple graphical glitches when opening screens like the inventory or the character sheet, but the problem fixed by itself (problem probably was on my part though).

Moose
01-02-2015, 03:35 PM
Title says pretty much everything. Clicking "Configure Controls" does absolutely nothing. I'd appreciate changing my hotkeys for my skills as I dislike using the F keys as hotkeys.

Other than that, I'm having a lot of fun playing on the server. Had a couple graphical glitches when opening screens like the inventory or the character sheet, but the problem fixed by itself (problem probably was on my part though).

Configure controls doesn't work at the moment. (weird, I know, it'll be fixed soon)

So for the time being, if you have another diablo II folder, locate your save directory, find a character from another realm that has hotkeys. There will be a file labeled (character name).key

e.g. Moose.key

Copy that, rename it to your character you want hotkeys on, and stick it in the save for Annihilus realm. It might be located in the same folder as your other realms. This is a temporary fix for right now.

The graphical issue you're receiving is common for the time being, will soon be fixed as well. If you receive black zigzag type graphical issues, Press ESC in game, go to video options and change your resolution to 640x480 er w/e and back to 800x600. The issue will be fixed.

Let me know if you have any questions. I work until 9pm est tonight, but after, I'll be on.

James
01-02-2015, 09:05 PM
Someone told me to run as admin and that didn't work. So what I did was ran it as compatible for Windows XP SP3 and ran as admin and it worked!

Game
01-02-2015, 09:28 PM
That's really weird, as Windows XP should not work on the server, compatibility mode included. It really sounds like you aren't on the correct patch, I put out the 1.01 update today which fixed Configure Controls not working. Make sure your game says Annihilus 1.01 in the top right corner in-game or on the battle.net button when you first open Diablo II.

Nehbless
01-02-2015, 09:45 PM
Yep, patch 1.01 fixed the issue. Thanks for your work.

Game
01-02-2015, 10:03 PM
Yep, patch 1.01 fixed the issue. Thanks for your work.

No problem :)