PDA

View Full Version : Teamspeak Server

FromTheRez
01-04-2015, 06:32 AM
Would this be a viable option? I know with many players ingame doing runs or pking, stopping to type can be a bit of a hassle

Alch
01-04-2015, 06:37 AM
Would this be a viable option? I know with many players ingame doing runs or pking, stopping to type can be a bit of a hassle

I believe Scott has already offered his Ventrilo server for use, though I'm unaware of it being discussed any further than it just being offered.

Game
01-04-2015, 06:41 AM
We're looking into something!

XskiTzX
01-04-2015, 10:48 AM
;)*thumbs up*

Moose
01-04-2015, 05:10 PM
Why not use curse? Haven't looked much into it, but it's pretty neat voip from what i've seen.

XskiTzX
01-04-2015, 09:34 PM
Forgive me if im wrong but isn't curse a team that created a ingame voip environment for LoL im not sure if it works with other games;
but game has done some crazy things with d2 that i didn't think was possible with d2 so im sure if he wanted he could write his own voip software exclusively for anni

Moose
01-04-2015, 10:58 PM
Forgive me if im wrong but isn't curse a team that created a ingame voip environment for LoL im not sure if it works with other games;
but game has done some crazy things with d2 that i didn't think was possible with d2 so im sure if he wanted he could write his own voip software exclusively for anni

It works with any game, you don't even need a game running.

Dobas
01-08-2015, 05:48 PM
Hi guys,

I'm currently developing something, and for that team I have a ts3 server.
I'm really enthousiastic about this project and would gladly dedicate a part of the ts3 to you guys and eventualy if it's actively used host a private ts3 for you guys.

IP+port : Persistent-sagas.com:9989 ( Don't forget to add the :9989 )

If game could contact me there I can give him owner rights, when interested.

Greets,

Dobas

Game
01-08-2015, 11:24 PM
Hi guys,

I'm currently developing something, and for that team I have a ts3 server.
I'm really enthousiastic about this project and would gladly dedicate a part of the ts3 to you guys and eventualy if it's actively used host a private ts3 for you guys.

IP+port : Persistent-sagas.com:9989 ( Don't forget to add the :9989 )

If game could contact me there I can give him owner rights, when interested.

Greets,

Dobas

Hey there! I really appreciate your willingness to help so soon after joining the server, let me get a few more things settled and if we decide to go with a Teamspeak server I will definitely be in contact! Welcome by the way :)

FromTheRez
04-20-2015, 10:12 AM
Bump.

TEAMSPEAK PLEASE!

It would also help a lot for us who are Streaming :)

southheaven
04-20-2015, 04:07 PM
bump cause bump

Moose
04-20-2015, 07:41 PM
Moose try to make ui for d2. Moose have trouble because D2 mainly run directdraw or d3d rendering for dx7. Moose have hard time finding supporting software to make such a thing.

Anyways, If i can get it to draw properly and work with the resizing window, i'll let you know. It will allow a Teamspeak overlay to see who's in the call with you, limited of course to the first 8-15 people depending on the font size i like.

FromTheRez
04-25-2015, 01:05 AM
Moose try to make ui for d2. Moose have trouble because D2 mainly run directdraw or d3d rendering for dx7. Moose have hard time finding supporting software to make such a thing.

Anyways, If i can get it to draw properly and work with the resizing window, i'll let you know. It will allow a Teamspeak overlay to see who's in the call with you, limited of course to the first 8-15 people depending on the font size i like.

That's pretty neat :)
I always play windowed mode and can see my teamspeak channel when playing games though :p
Would still use!

FromTheRez
06-26-2015, 02:42 AM
Bump for interest? :confused:

Elk
06-26-2015, 03:41 AM
bump, even though im shy lol