PDA

View Full Version : Noviets - GM Application

Noviets
01-05-2015, 01:20 AM
Name: Stephen (Steve) Rand

Moderating Experience:
It's quite long so I'll try to sum it up.
Been the leader of many clans in several games over the years, currently a leader in an EverQuest2 guild whom are 11th world wide (Still actively play), 4 clans of D2. Hosted my own Rust server untill the new version of Rust came out and population moved over, owned and managed websites for all. Co-created and managed my own game called Redmoon (Private servers still exist to this day) for many years.

Account In-Game: Noviets

Game Experience: 15 years (I played Diablo for 5 months before LoD was released).

PvPGN Mod Exp: See above

Why do you feel like you would qualify as a Game Master and benefit the server?
I've always had the ability to resolve issues peacefully, I'm an avid believer of fairplay and do my best to enforce it.
Calm and happy disposition, which helps alot in stressfull situations where others may lose their cool and act unprofessionally.
Experience in programming and website design.
I can help resolve and troubleshoot issues in the game, that's either part of the game code or a conflict amongst it's members, or extensively test things and report.
I'm great to talk too (In my opinion!) if you would like to know more, feel free to get in contact with me for a chat :)

I can give more details on request, trying not to make this look like a book :P

Feel free to contact me in game, by email (mailto:[email protected]), or PM here on the website.

Regards,
Steve