PDA

View Full Version : Gem Activated - XP Gain

Alch
01-05-2015, 07:32 PM
A simple easy suggestion that requires a little coding but would be a neat feature I think.

Implementing an expirable timer inside the Gem with a cooldown time.

How it would work;

User clicks the Gem, Experience is increased by %15 for 30 minutes, after the 30 minutes is up or the gem is deactivated (self deactivation after 30 minutes), there would be a cool down hour of maybe 1 day or so. Whatever sounds fair.

Timer could be easily linked to the account on the site so that users can view how long they have left and remind them. Using similar string code as the Gold system to send/receive signal.

southheaven
01-05-2015, 07:44 PM
is already super easy to lvl no need for this lol

Alch
01-05-2015, 07:47 PM
is already super easy to lvl no need for this lol

XP gain, MF, monster level, could be used for whatever really :P

IO_OI
01-05-2015, 08:06 PM
sounds interesting, i've always wanted the Gem to do something!

Research
01-05-2015, 09:15 PM
clicking the gem should instantly put them into a game in the blood moor completely naked with 1 life and hostiled to token

then token nks them

rattan
01-06-2015, 02:21 AM
clicking the gem should instantly put them into a game in the blood moor completely naked with 1 life and hostiled to token

then token nks them

this

Game
01-09-2015, 02:27 PM
The Gem actually is completely client side, and isn't tied to the game server at all. Having it affect something in-game would require SOOOO much work I can't imagine it being worth the small change for the hours of work to just maybe get it working. It's a cool idea but its just too hard :(