PDA

View Full Version : Community suggestions so far

acyroma
01-07-2015, 11:05 PM
Here's a small list of minor community suggestions ive heard people talking about.

Make runewords that work in maces work in hammers
Conviction aura should reduce enemies poison resistance
Change IK set aura from fanatacism to might
fix barb skill mace mastery to work with hammers
change aldur weapon to have more range

southheaven
01-07-2015, 11:34 PM
no keep ik as fant hell monsters have so much def that you need the ar to even hit

nonesovile
01-07-2015, 11:52 PM
I like the idea of changing aldurs weapon to have more range

acyroma
01-08-2015, 09:32 AM
no keep ik as fant hell monsters have so much def that you need the ar to even hit

So change schaeffer's aura to might? They're both fanat so they cant be used together effectively.

Maybe make one blessed aim?

proph21
01-08-2015, 12:50 PM
We could make schaeffers aura to might since it is already an extremely powerful stand-alone weapon. Making IK set to might would diminish the set because the hell defense on monsters means you really benefit from the extra AR. Also, legendary mallets are slow weapons in general so the ias from fant really makes it > might in the current state of the game

Conviction aura lowering psn res I could see being an awesome change.

Barb skill mace mastery fix is in the works

Which weapon would u guys prefer aldurs weapon to be switched too? If anything, Berserker axe might be the best bet

IO_OI
01-08-2015, 01:29 PM
I like the idea of changing aldurs weapon to have more range

this.

Moose
01-08-2015, 01:55 PM
So change schaeffer's aura to might? They're both fanat so they cant be used together effectively.

Maybe make one blessed aim?

I'd still prefer fana on schaeffers, but it's everyone's choice. I wouldn't find use in schaeffer's without fana. IK fana is nice, yeah but i'd rather not be forced to use ik set or beast to achieve fana.