PDA

View Full Version : Hello there

Elk
01-11-2015, 11:40 AM
I'm new here! :) I'm a very experienced veteran Diablo II Player residing in Austria and I am extremely amazed by how this realm is modded!

I heard this is a PvP realm unfortunately... I hope PvM aspects will be taken into consideration aswell to make it grow in that aspect aswell :D
As far as I've experienced the game, it seems a little easy in terms of rushing, but I guess this will be fixed (maybe?)

Anyways, looking forward to playing with you!

IO_OI
01-11-2015, 12:06 PM
Welcome Elk!

Glad to have experienced players around as always! Indeed it is a greatly modified server and be sure to vote for it on the homepage for gold!
I tend to be an avid pvm player myself, I play hc mainly. Add me up and come join sometime!

Elk
01-11-2015, 12:07 PM
Welcome Elk!

Glad to have experienced players around as always! Indeed it is a greatly modified server and be sure to vote for it on the homepage for gold!
I tend to be an avid pvm player myself, I play hc mainly. Add me up and come join sometime!

Yeah I love HC :) definitely going to play HC once I got a hang of this realms spots and difficulties

IO_OI
01-11-2015, 12:08 PM
Yeah I love HC :) definitely going to play HC once I got a hang of this realms spots and difficulties

Great! looking forward to playing with ya then!

Moose
01-11-2015, 01:56 PM
I'm new here! :) I'm a very experienced veteran Diablo II Player residing in Austria and I am extremely amazed by how this realm is modded!

I heard this is a PvP realm unfortunately... I hope PvM aspects will be taken into consideration aswell to make it grow in that aspect aswell :D
As far as I've experienced the game, it seems a little easy in terms of rushing, but I guess this will be fixed (maybe?)

Anyways, looking forward to playing with you!

i am moose, we are related

IO_OI
01-11-2015, 02:04 PM
i am moose, we are related
^ LOL