PDA

View Full Version : MF Spots

Ashadi88
01-12-2015, 07:24 AM
I read that some of the MF spots are not as good as in standard D2... Was wondering if Meph runs were still viable?

Elk
01-12-2015, 07:59 AM
sure are viable, though hell meph is still too hard for my sorc :0

Ashadi88
01-12-2015, 08:37 AM
What is the most viable place to look for gear for someone just starting out? level 32 btw

Elk
01-12-2015, 10:03 AM
andariel normal :P

slicplaya
03-11-2015, 06:58 AM
If you wanna start out and gear yourself, work your way up to hell meph, roll your sorc meteor FB spec and stand across the moat and meteor him to death. Rinse repeat bask in your multitude of items. When you've done that for about a week, get access to infinity runeword for your merc and enjoy the long endless grind of baal runs as a lightning sorc. to make things easier make a CS zon and a BOer for yourself. You can literally dual box the CS zon and lightning sorc on top of baal at the same time. Throw 2 furys and lighting them to death. Enjoy The zon with high passives and about 5-8k life will tank for your sorc better than the merc ever could.

Mephisto
03-11-2015, 07:33 AM
Or you could make blizz sorc, so u can do a bit of cs, untill u get some merc eq, that could kill an immune Seis.
Good areas to farm in here:
Skillers / Cows ( Nightmare/Hell )
Hell:
Andariel
Pit 1/2
Ancients tunnel ( No cold immunes here )
Mephisto
Diablo/cs
Baal/bosses 2/3/throne
Eld+Shenk
Nilathak/Pindle

:)

slicplaya
03-11-2015, 01:51 PM
Blizz sorcs are very fun too and active. Only crappy part is when you get an immune pindle(which has been drop nerfed since 1.10) and sometimes A2 baal boss is immune and a5. Fire is horrible for baal tho, so that fire spec i referred is ONLY good for Meph, Thresh socket, Duriel, Nihlathak, Summoner(arcane sanc), and Andariel.But that's where team play comes in! :) I've found that in my experience with an Infinity, you have less immunities in the game overall to lightning with the - resistance. But it's very expensive to make a lightning sorc.

Mephisto
03-11-2015, 02:24 PM
Full tal sorc gives lvl 3 conviction aura, that helps removing some! :)

slicplaya
03-11-2015, 05:23 PM
oh wow that's a nice improvement. This changes things

FromTheRez
03-11-2015, 05:42 PM
Crypt in Burial Grounds now has hardened monsters, I havn't found any uniques yet, but plenty of elites have dropped