PDA

View Full Version : 1.11 Patch Notes

Game
01-24-2015, 01:52 PM
Hey guys, me again! I really wanted to get this update out before February, because my son is due to be born any day now, and I wanted to be on a stable and reliable patch before I take a small break from patch making for the occasion. I know we have been under CONSTANT attack pretty much since week 1, but I think we can finally say we're to a point where people can come and enjoy the game again. I will be bringing back voting as well! You may notice a DDoS Protection screen sometimes when visiting the website, this is necessary to keep the website up, hopefully it doesn't go down on us much (if at all) anymore! Also you may have noticed you are having troubles connecting to the server, we are NOT down you just need to be sure you install this update, it will update your registry with the new IP address which is d2.annihilus.net.

I say this every time I make a post but thank you so much to everyone who was patient enough to stick around throughout these crashes and attacks, I gave my word I wouldn't stop working until I made Annihilus playable and enjoyable again, I hope I can finally say I have kept my promise. Here are the patch notes for the last patch we will hopefully need for the next month or so, enjoy guys!

Patch 1.11 Changelog:

• Annihilus Launcher has been completed! You should be using this to keep your Annihilus up to date automatically, and to launch your game! After this last patch you will never need to update manually again.

• Increased Resolution has been added. Simply change your resolution like normal in-game to access them, 1024 x 768 and 1280 x 1024 has been added! Works in Windowed and Full Screen.

• Full Screen Mode has been added. No more buggy Glide required! Simply select Full Screen Mode in the Annihilus Launcher.

• You can now once again cast Battle Orders / Battle Command / Shout in-town.

• Salvation now adds Poison Resist, to balance Conviction lowering Poison Resist.

• You now spawn near your Private Stash when entering Kurast Docks.

• The Secret Cow Level has had its monster density doubled.

• Various changes made in the previous 1.1 patch to attempt to fix game crashes has been reverted, such as high level monsters being in Blood Raven's crypts.

• Your characters now sort by level, highest to lowest at your character screen.

Thanks again guys! As always you can update by typing #update in-game or by downloading it here (http://launcher.annihilus.net/AnnihilusUpdater.exe). After getting this patch the Launcher will keep you up to date from now on!

acyroma
01-24-2015, 02:11 PM
Awesome ! Can't wait to get home and play.

IO_OI
01-24-2015, 02:12 PM
Excellent! Great work!

Dante
01-24-2015, 03:42 PM
Awesome work, thanks once again ! :) ALso my congratulation for being a father soon !

Elk
01-24-2015, 03:47 PM
Thank you Alex

Elk
01-24-2015, 04:11 PM
Sorry for doublepost, in addition I suggest to implement a functionality that maphack usually brings in... moving items to the opposing module when having selected an item on cursor to right click to move it to the other, makes muling and trasmuting a lot quicker!

FromTheRez
01-24-2015, 04:48 PM
I need internet back qq

Elk
01-24-2015, 04:52 PM
i giev u some of mine

SaintSlavut
01-24-2015, 10:04 PM
Congrats Game! I will also be a daddy in February! She's going to be my first. :)

Game
01-24-2015, 11:09 PM
Congrats Game! I will also be a daddy in February! She's going to be my first. :)

Thanks! My first too :)