PDA

View Full Version : Mobs density

Lampogriz
02-06-2015, 12:45 AM
I think will be awesome if mobs density in areas like chaos, pits, crypts etc will be increased.
What do u think?

Also i think with this new uniques and sets is very easy to play, mob strenght should be increased too.

Game
02-06-2015, 02:18 AM
Hmm... I don't want to increase density too much. Items would flood everything :) And believe it or not, but monster strength has been greatly increased from what it is originally, I may look into making Hell harder.

Skazord
02-07-2015, 09:40 AM
Have you guys thought about creating new endgame areas, with extra strong mobs and density?

Game
02-07-2015, 12:54 PM
Have you guys thought about creating new endgame areas, with extra strong mobs and density?

We sure have, definitely a possibility! As some of you may or may not know though, I have a son about to be born any day now, that'll take up my time for a few weeks, after that I will get back on to updating if people are still playing and wanting it :) Of course I will check in everyday!

Skazord
02-08-2015, 03:47 PM
We sure have, definitely a possibility! As some of you may or may not know though, I have a son about to be born any day now, that'll take up my time for a few weeks, after that I will get back on to updating if people are still playing and wanting it :) Of course I will check in everyday!

I think this server has some good potential, all it needs now is some more advertising and bigger community, I'm sure you'll find the will to update more often when you realize that players do enjoy what you have here :)

Best of luck in your real life too, and congrats on the baby!