PDA

View Full Version : Having issues....

mykotic
03-05-2015, 10:02 PM
I got full screen to work finally... I can create games.. But when i type /games it shows all the games available.... early i was able to join a guys game and it showed his game when full screen wouldn't work for me... Now that i got it working it isn't showing any joinable games anymore... Even the guys game i was in before the whole fullscreen wouldn't work... I'm lost and i don't know how to fix it. If anyone can give me any info on how to fix it much appreciated thank you

Ostriker
03-06-2015, 12:45 AM
sometime its clearly because there aint no games, sometime its the server acting up that wont make you join the game, this is an issue and i believe it is currently being fixed and and will be fixed by this weekend

maybe Game can confirm this?

Game
03-06-2015, 09:26 AM
It's simply what Ostriker said, theres nothing wrong with your clients its just slow around here until we fix the game crash bug, which should be anytime now, after that I am sure we'll grow fast again!

mykotic
03-06-2015, 11:04 AM
Oh okay... Actually i found out what the problem was... The server crashed last night and people were stuck inside the games still lol xD So I guess I'm pretty dumb xD