PDA

View Full Version : PlugY and the 4 to IP cap

slicplaya
03-11-2015, 04:31 AM
Is there going to be a possibility of making future patches compatible with PlugY and the stash that's involved with it? Just makes it a little bit more player friendly in terms of stash usage. Also I posted in another post about the 4 client cap per IP. Is there a reason it's capped at 4? If the player base is limited, how can one expect to reach a 7-8 player exp/drop rate on off peak hours? It really puts a dent in play time. I apologize if I'm sounding like a grouch, I'm just trying to maximize my play time when I play.

Ostriker
03-11-2015, 05:41 AM
i personally disagree you already have an extra large stash, we dont need infinite or adding such mod compatible when most of us will prefer the normal client without plugin, personally i think 4 client per ip is fine, more sounds like abusing the system

slicplaya
03-11-2015, 06:50 AM
I understand where you're coming from. However, I'm one of those Hardcore PvPers that just destroys the game by doing things as fast as possible instead of pussy footing around for enjoyment. I've played this game for over a decade and the grind gets old. It would be faster for me to make a dueler, boer, and lightning sorc and do my own 8+ man baal games than depend on the population. I mean when and if we get to play this server again, I really do hope that i won't even have to worry about filler chars and such. As far as a stash goes, it just negates the tedious connecting of mule accounts. Which actually saves time and loss of items due to games dropping. So what was the bad thing about it again?.. And for an example of the use of such multiple accounts not being an abuse of the game, Boer, Light sorc(for baal runs), Dueler in separate game waiting for duels(i played hardcore so it would take days sometimes), 6 fillers for the baal runs(can't risk getting tppked by scrubs), and an acc or 2 perming a game to drop/xfer items. that's 11 keys in use all for legitimate reasons. No botting or hacking involved. After D2 Loader was screwed by Blizz people would just log different window id's to multi box. At any rate. I was just curious. I'll play on these terms if the population is good.

Ostriker
03-11-2015, 06:55 AM
if i remember there is no limitation in a chars account on this server so mule would all be on same account, there is no keys required here so that does not apply same goes for tppked, people are not in such bad manners here since i started playing arround and it never happen, as for PVP its your choice, i dont know if you will find much people who are "hardcore pvp" most people arround are PVM

slicplaya
03-11-2015, 01:54 PM
I figured as much, but I have to play every private server to see if there's someone out there that can win. I don't need PlugY, but multiboxing would be a nice privilege. I figure i'll make SC chars as more of the population that would be willing to duel will be there.

Mephisto
03-11-2015, 02:26 PM
I would love to see you try solo a hell baalrun by urself, when u load 7 mules. Even with bo barb! Monsters strength is improved alot!
U could also go FK ( first kill ). Create game with a P/Matriarch, kill baal with a character, thats does not have the Quest aka Champion, good drops all the time!

What will be your PvP main?

slicplaya
03-11-2015, 05:21 PM
Haven't decided if i want to do my 8900 hp fire sorc or my 10k hp CS zon. Could always make lightning bolt jabber. or a 8300hp trapsin with 9k fireblast and 12k sentries. the sky's the limit and depends on item availability. Finding FHR all res life jewels with life replenish isn't exactly common.

slicplaya
03-11-2015, 05:22 PM
I would love to see you try solo a hell baalrun by urself, when u load 7 mules. Even with bo barb! Monsters strength is improved alot!
U could also go FK ( first kill ). Create game with a P/Matriarch, kill baal with a character, thats does not have the Quest aka Champion, good drops all the time!

What will be your PvP main?

I'm actually noticing the monster damage increases and curious on how difficult it will be. Ofc on hell Baal i don't get hit, cuz it hurts!