PDA

View Full Version : Unrecoverable Error 6ff36ae9

Treason2012
03-15-2015, 02:19 AM
Hi there!

I just installed annihilus launcher for first time, and I got unrecoverable internal error 6ff36ae9 at line #94 whenever I press anything after white/ivory start annihilus screen.

I am using Windows 8.1 and I admit this same error happened when I was playing normal Diablo ladder but I fixed that by disabling mca launcher (starcraft launcher). SInce that program wasnt on when I started annihilus launcher I am not sure how to fix this. Hep please :)

EDIT: perhaps this will be more informational. I made extra copy of Diablo so I could still play in normal US ladders

Game
03-15-2015, 03:49 AM
That sounds interesting, so you're launching with our launcher, and you see the annihilus wallpaper on Diablo II and everything to verify you're on our patch?

Treason2012
03-15-2015, 04:52 AM
That sounds interesting, so you're launching with our launcher, and you see the annihilus wallpaper on Diablo II and everything to verify you're on our patch?

Yes indeed. I also found out my normal Diablo II also began crashing with same error, so I thought maybe the two diablo games are conflicting with each other. I deleted both, then reinstalled only one diablo, then used that to reinstall annihilus---that still did not solve the issue.

BUT! I saw your shoutbox post about issues with 1.2 patch, so I reupdated the patch...and now it works whew......hopefully that issue wont come back!

EDIT: the server is down T.T

Game
03-15-2015, 05:24 AM
Yes indeed. I also found out my normal Diablo II also began crashing with same error, so I thought maybe the two diablo games are conflicting with each other. I deleted both, then reinstalled only one diablo, then used that to reinstall annihilus---that still did not solve the issue.

BUT! I saw your shoutbox post about issues with 1.2 patch, so I reupdated the patch...and now it works whew......hopefully that issue wont come back!

EDIT: the server is down T.T

Server was not down when you posted this, its not been down for hours! That's weird. Glad to see you got on though, welcome :)